My mom got a new puppy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom got a new puppy!

She found in the middle of the road Wedensday. She lives on some back roads and it's just before the dirt road to her property. He had what look like some tar on his body, but we were playing with him today, and he seems to be very happy. She has watched the papers and will look tomorrow to see if anyone lost him. Probably not though. She lives off the beaten path(but the main road to plenty of houses) but it's common for people to dump pets out there. Anyways, assuming she dosn't see anything in the paper tomorrow (sunday) she will take him to the vet on monday and get all his shots and stuff. He will be the perfect "farm" type dog. Just one to hang out and give my dad company while he does didly work on the land.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by Shibby; 05-26-08, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by Shibby; 05-26-08, 05:36 PM.

Comment

That is one seriously cute dog, and your son is a handsome young man too...I can't wait until I am living a more stable life with a yard so I can get a dog.

Comment

lol adorable dog and baby

Comment

Cute little devil.

Still cant get over how big your son is.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  Cute little devil.

Still cant get over how big your son is.

He has good genes :). My wife was 3 feet tall at 2 year old. She's now 6'3" her brother is 6'10" and I am the shortest male in my family at 5'11".

Comment

cute dog, im glad she found a loving home.

Comment

im jelous makes me miss when my dog was a pup he is 8 months now and great dog but they are so cute when they are about 12 weeks old.

I got a pit a small one every toy we get him doesnt last 15 minutes

Comment

reminds me alot of my big dog. He dont have much black on him, but his brother had alot.

i would resize it, but i dono how ><
                        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome Bro...your mom is super cool to do that! The pup looks quite content where he is. Now....what the heck are yall feeding your boy??? Geez...I bet the Longhorns are looking at him already for a future recruit! :P

Comment

good looking dog.. hope it works out for the best

Comment

you dog looks like mainly beagle. it's horrible that people take dogs and cats to the middle of nowhere and let them go. It's really nice that your mom would take care of him, he'll probably love her forever for doing that.

Comment

Working...
                              X