YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!

The NHL Playoffs are finally here....my favorite time of the year sports-wise. I was glad to see Ottawa beat Tampa Bay, and was absolutely thrilled to see Montreal blow out Carolina! :dancingne

yeah, and the Rangers didn't show up to play the Devils...hmm...the Devils almost outscored the Yankees today

Comment

^true.

There were a lot of good games yesterday. Stars didnt look to hot either.

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
        yeah, and the Rangers didn't show up to play the Devils...hmm...the Devils almost outscored the Yankees today
        The Devils are kicking ass

Comment

Habs up 2 games to none coming home....I like their chances!!!

Comment

Go Stars :rolleyes:

I have only seen the highlights, but damn they don't seem to have any defense. It's always a high scoring game.

Comment

Ott dropped 8 on TB tonight, that was the last I saw of that...hitmansb, is the highest scoring playoff 1st round ever??

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                Ott dropped 8 on TB tonight, that was the last I saw of that...hitmansb, is the highest scoring playoff 1st round ever??
                I'm not sure I'd go that far (remember, the 80s featured the stacked Oilers), but there has been a lot of scoring. The refs have been consistent calling the obstructions, and it seems to be helping the offensive players.

Comment

So what are Dallas' chances of winning the next 4 straight?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                    So what are Dallas' chances of winning the next 4 straight?
                    Snowball's chance in hell...only two teams in NHL history have come back to win a series after getting down 3 games to 0.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                      Snowball's chance in hell...only two teams in NHL history have come back to win a series after getting down 3 games to 0.
                      Did you know that some of the older depictions of "hell" were actually icy and cold instead of hot etc :D...

Comment

Working...
                      X