Games Consoles - Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games Consoles - Need advice

I onw a PS2 slimline, love games like call of duty and Tom Clancy stuff but heres the catch. I'm sick of seeing adverts for games on the XBox 360, the graphics loom so much better. Every time I buy a game for my PS I wonder if I've just wasted more money.

At 'GAME' stores they will give me part ex for a new X Box if I hand in my PS2 and money back for the games also, sepending on age etc.

I'm just not sure whether to wait for the PS3 to come out before I start getting an X Box where the games are more pricey than the ps2 games.

Opinions please

Stick with the PS2 games bro. When the ps3 hits, all your ps1 and ps2 games are playable on it, whereas the 360 only supports certain xbox games. And quite frankly, I think the games that sony has are better than the xbox ones. Halo fans would disagree, but I don't want to base my decisions all on one game.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      Stick with the PS2 games bro. When the ps3 hits, all your ps1 and ps2 games are playable on it, whereas the 360 only supports certain xbox games. And quite frankly, I think the games that sony has are better than the xbox ones. Halo fans would disagree, but I don't want to base my decisions all on one game.
      But when that one game kicks so much ass, it's hard to resist. :D

Comment

Thanks guys, I have googles and there's varying articles on the release date of the PS3, some say May, others say November.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Funny you have one game that kicks ass, when PS has many more:D

Can't wait for the PS3........I bought my GF's little brother the xbox360 and finally got him the HD to play his older games and store them as well...I'm glad I didn't get it for myself.
          With a game like Halo, who needs a bunch of PS games? :P

I don't even play anymore to tell you the truth.

Comment

I would get the xbox 360, if you want the ps3 then sell your xbox 360 on ebay and buy the ps3 with that. November is so far away.

Comment

Working...
            X