South Carolina anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina anyone?

anyone going to the Junior USAs this weekend, in N. Charleston?

ill be ther baby

Comment

I'm here in these somewhat shitty rooms at the Embassy Suites. My lady is competing in the figure class. She just won her class at the Emerald Cup last week and lost by one judge vote in the overall....(yes, we asked). They said she needs to come in "tighter," WTF does that mean? We asked the head judge and he couldn't even explain it....leaner, dryer, less muscle, better posing, WHAT? Anyway, yeah, we're here

Comment

Take tons of pictures guys - I would like to see them...

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
          They said she needs to come in "tighter," WTF does that mean? We asked the head judge and he couldn't even explain it....

"Tighter" is basically refering to how the skin fits onto the body. Coming in tighter would basically mean coming in drier so that there is little Sub Q water below the skin and therefore giving the appearance that her skin is fitting onto her body like a tight shirt. Good luck to her!

Comment

Lmg:

Thanks man for the explanation. I would post her pics from Emerald Cup, but the F'ing airlines destroyed both my laptops on the way home. I will post a couple pre test shots later after I go get some back up stuff from the store here. You people and the frickin' Wal-marts everywhere down here....hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
              I'm here in these somewhat shitty rooms at the Embassy Suites. My lady is competing in the figure class. She just won her class at the Emerald Cup last week and lost by one judge vote in the overall....(yes, we asked). They said she needs to come in "tighter," WTF does that mean? We asked the head judge and he couldn't even explain it....leaner, dryer, less muscle, better posing, WHAT? Anyway, yeah, we're here
              i think you're right in my neck of the woods, if your girl is who i think she is, she should've won. anyways, best of luck to her!

Comment

So how did she do?

Comment

Bump, I'm still curious?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                    Bump, I'm still curious?!?!?!
                    It's in his thread about his motorcycle accident if I remember correctly...

Comment

Working...
                    X