Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Training song ever.. Rock dudes need not reply..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way rado, all the sudden you dont like rap and yet just the other day you were listing rap songs that you liked.

you dont know what you like. you dont like american cars this and that and yet your SUV is made from american parts.

your a lost child in a pudgy mans body. i will take you under my wing though little fella.

hold on, let me guess your response... :ghey: or you will try and find a word that I spelled wrong to correct.

ps. if your wondering why i have been a little hostile towards you the last few days its because you have been throwing your 2 cents into every single thread for the last few days. you dont need to respond to every post with :ghey: or some other dumb shit.

im your board daddy and im here to keep you in check. now keep your mouth shut little child. :)

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
      You're going to kill him during some kinky sex?
      :hang:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        by the way rado, all the sudden you dont like rap and yet just the other day you were listing rap songs that you liked.

you dont know what you like. you dont like american cars this and that and yet your SUV is made from american parts.

your a lost child in a pudgy mans body. i will take you under my wing though little fella.

hold on, let me guess your response... :ghey: or you will try and find a word that I spelled wrong to correct.

ps. if your wondering why i have been a little hostile towards you the last few days its because you have been throwing your 2 cents into every single thread for the last few days. you dont need to respond to every post with :ghey: or some other dumb shit.

im your board daddy and im here to keep you in check. now keep your mouth shut little child. :)

:laughnew: owned, fatboy :D

Comment

2Pacs 'Hit em' Up' is probably my favorite rap song...he's just so pissed at everyone on that track, lol

Comment

Rado, you got OWWWWWWWWWNED

Bouncer, I also like Top Shotter by DMX and a couple others, I forget who...I wish gyms could play that on the air, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              I've been doing that on purpose little man:)
              :laughnew: You sound like somone who just chopped a huge hole in thier project and then say "I meant to do that".

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                2Pacs 'Hit em' Up' is probably my favorite rap song...he's just so pissed at everyone on that track, lol
                "im from N-E-W Jers were plenty murders occurred"

Comment

My favorite rap song is Cheif rocka by
                  lotug

Comment

dmx is the worst well second worst of all time to eminem.

jay z's you dont know remix with mop came on my ipod today and got me into it a little more, but then again i have 5 thousand songs on my ipod and i just do the suffle thing so i dont hear the same song very often

Comment

Originally posted by twizzbeats
                      My favorite rap song is Cheif rocka by
                      lotug
                      Wow!!Thats a old as song there!!I just downloaded that last week though.Rap is good for the weight room(well good rap anyway) but I like RnB while on the ellipticall.I go to a powerhouse gym after work so there isnt too many people in there and theres a good mix of races there and I dont think anyone minds the rap in the weight room so when I go in I just change the station to whatever I want and have a good workout.

Comment

Working...
                      X