Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im currently in canada...moving to toronto soon..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im currently in canada...moving to toronto soon..

im in st.johns newfoundland...sux for lifting...hardly any good gyms..im attending at global gym it kinda sux here..small city...
    PLUS the dozen of eggs is around 2$...which is ridiculus...i came from Pa in the states and there its 70cents a dozen..so like holy shit...i hope toronto has better gyms...my lifting is going downhill bc of my gfs situation with her court and everything..fuckin me up.
    Torontos eggs are still expensive...i hope they have flavor grits there...bc here they dont..they never even heard of it.i went everywhere for it...hardly anyone here lifts...very few of 'em.
    all u canadians out there that bb....hit me with your info on what its like in toronto and etc....im new to canada...
    i wanna compete too in a few years..im 21 right now...just turned in april.

Don't live in Toronto, however travel there quite a bit and actually will be traveling this summer for a wedding. I love Toronto have a lot of family there. Many types of people and cultures there and many gyms(However for a big city there is no Golds Gym there). Many types of foods and places to eat and to have a great time. I would describe Toronto as much cleaner New York with a European touch (No offense to New Yorkers) with very friendly people. An example of the many cultures is there is like a Little Italy, China Town, Japanese section, Indian sections ( so a big variety of foods) And if you are single many beautiful woman.

Hope this helps. I think living there will be a great experience for you, it is VERY MUCH different from St. Johns Newfoundland

Comment

Stixs covered most of it.

See you here.

Comment

Just don't end up in Manitoba.

Comment

Working...
        X