Help me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out

Being the procrastinator that i am, i left it till today, the last day, to do a research paper which is due tomorrow..."Studets are to choose a field of interest from the American society and research five icons who represent the field for each decade from the past 50 years. Analyze the impact of the societal genre and each representatives contribution to the field"... Ofcourse i chose bodybuilding as my topic and i was hoping if anyone out there is to help me out by pointing me in the right direction to find good hard facts and info. (Books, Periodicals, Internet and interviews)...help on choosing the best 5 icons to represent there decade from the 50s and up...i know im stupid for waiting till the last day...but thats the way i am...im a procrastinator...thanks for any help u guys can supply me with...

Mr.Mafioso

sounds like google should be your best friend right now... i'd try to help but i'm not much of a history buff in terms of bodybuilding.

Comment

Sorry bro - I'm doing the same thing you are right now - only I have a completely different subject :D...

Comment

BAAHHH...i just gave up on it...o welll...

who needs school n e ways... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mafioso
          BAAHHH...i just gave up on it...o welll...

who needs school n e ways... :D
          I'm almost done - at least with the rough draft that is :D...

Comment

Working...
          X