Need a little favor...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little favor...............

I need a favor of all my favorite www.allthewhey.com customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I often recognize your names and emails when I look through the orders, but because some of you order items that do not have coupons OR you might be using a special coupon code other than Laura10 from an email or a special notice.........but I need you to ALWAYS write LAURA in the comments section for me.

This will help me in several ways - It puts you in my 'preferred customer list' that I keep for special notices AND most important - it gives me JOB SECURITY. It shows the main office that being on these boards is a great asset and that we generate a lot of business this way.

So, if you don't mind - don't forget to mention your old pal Laura in the comments section. I love my job and want to keep it - and stay on the boards, too.

Much love and appreciation for your continued support.

Laura
    [email protected]
    www.allthewhey.com

u know it. I will be ordering more soon. In the comments place, do i only put your name or could i put thanx to laura.

Comment

You could write me a love letter...........................nah, j/k - just put Laura and YOU can use Laura10 in the discount code for most products, anyway.

I just am missing some as I peruse my orders and I want you guys to get the discount AND I like the credit, too.

Comment

thanx for the 2 orders i ordered. The protein tastes great and mixes easily.

Comment

Allthewhey should make a special ordering page for you.

typing a name in as a discount code is really a thing of the past. there are much better ways of doing it. the problem with the discount code is that alot of people either dont care or dont remember. with a page that everyone can go to, it takes the work out of it for the customer and you always get the credit you deserve.

its all about designing the site to be as user friendly as possable and yet making it so that you dont have to depend on someone to type in a code so that you get credit.

if it was me, i would make a page, something like www.allthewhey.com/laura , you would automaticly be taken there by clicking on the banner here at superiormuscle. every order that is made, you get the credit for and you would never have to worry about depending on people to put in the code.

just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Allthewhey should make a special ordering page for you.

typing a name in as a discount code is really a thing of the past. there are much better ways of doing it. the problem with the discount code is that alot of people either dont care or dont remember. with a page that everyone can go to, it takes the work out of it for the customer and you always get the credit you deserve.

its all about designing the site to be as user friendly as possable and yet making it so that you dont have to depend on someone to type in a code so that you get credit.

if it was me, i would make a page, something like www.allthewhey.com/laura , you would automaticly be taken there by clicking on the banner here at superiormuscle. every order that is made, you get the credit for and you would never have to worry about depending on people to put in the code.

just my 2 cents.
            Just like how superior-research gives our board credit for purchasing Lion Nutrition products... Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
              Just like how superior-research gives our board credit for purchasing Lion Nutrition products... Right?
              correct. can you imagine if i had to tell everyone to put in a code so that superiormuscle gets credit. i would bet that only about 5% of the people would do so. by doing it the way i suggest, it just makes it much more easy for everyone.

wheystation, if you would like to me to talk with whoever runs the internet side of allthewhey to maybe help get something set up like that, i would be happy to do so. just let me know.

Comment

Working...
              X