Weakness in shoulder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weakness in shoulder...

Just curious as to what you people might think the problem is...

Last week as I was rehanging our American Flag I did something to my shoulder. I was up on an extension ladder about 30 feet up and having to drill through a metal beam. I could only set my ladder in one spot and lean out off the ladder and extend my arm out almost completely. Well...with my arm almost fully extended...I had to drill 2 holes. I went through 4 drill bits...trying to push up on the drill and also push down. Well...the next day my arm was stiff and sore and I had pain from my shoulder down to my elbow. This weekend as I was washing the cars I kept getting the a dull ache in my shoulder and just an overwhelming feeling of fatigue throughout my arm.

I will probably go the doc, but just curious as to what you think I might have done.

Thanks

:dunno: Are you sure you didn't just strain something in the shoulder? Good luck-hope you feel better soon.

Comment

sounds like a mild sprain, or you might've irritated the bursa in your shoulder. if the pain is ongoing definitely see a dr.

Comment

Sounds like you need to work out more :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          Sounds like you need to work out more :)
          :laughnew: Believe me...I know I do, but with the wedding this weekend, my workouts have been cut short for about the past month. I tried to workout that afternoon, but my right arm which is my strongest arm, was the weakest one that day.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
            :dunno: Are you sure you didn't just strain something in the shoulder? Good luck-hope you feel better soon.
            That's what I was thinking. It feels much better today. I have rested it for the past week, so we will see what happens when I lift today.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
              :laughnew: Believe me...I know I do, but with the wedding this weekend, my workouts have been cut short for about the past month. I tried to workout that afternoon, but my right arm which is my strongest arm, was the weakest one that day.

Your wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                Your wedding?
                :nerdnew: Yep.

Comment

Working...
                X