No announcement yet.

What happened to David Blaine tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to David Blaine tonight?

I didn't watch, couldn't find anything online either, I'm curious.....Anyone know?

He drowned.

Just kidding. He lasted 7:08 and had to be set free from the divers.

Comment

What was the previous record........................fucker lol?

Comment

I think the previous record was 8:58. Pretty cool street magic but other than that the show was lame.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
          I think the previous record was 8:58. Pretty cool street magic but other than that the show was lame.
          I agree. His magic is incredible. Would love to know his secrets.

Comment

He's good but Cris Angel does better tricks imo

Comment

He is now suffering from liver damage, and his team could tell that his liver functions were becoming abnormal on the 2nd day. He refused to quit. He also lost like 50 lbs. over several months so his body would use less oxygen.

Personally, it seems like he is hung up on breaking records and making a name for himself instead of taking care of his body. I'll give it to him that he has a strong will, but who in their right mind would want to do the crap he does...buried alive, live in ice, & fast for 40+ days.

Comment

The South Park episode about the David Blaine cult is a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                  I agree. His magic is incredible. Would love to know his secrets.

i googled his name and tricks and there are many websites that reveal how they are done.

Comment

Working...
                  X