Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Playoff Basketball

San Antonio -4 vs. Dallas

Heres saying the home team wins first four. I was thinking Mavs till today and frankly I think the Spurs play much better this game. They know what a tough challenge they have in this series and they will not relinquish the homecourt here. The Mavs will play good again but I expect a supreme performance from the Spurs. Manu has been great at home in playoffs and I expect a full effort from him. Dallas is still 'not there' in my opinion in late game spots against the Spurs. They will rebound at home..and I now think it still goes seven but not the seesaw match I previosly thought. The Spurs know they must win or face having to win 3 outta 5 with only 2 home games left. Championship teams know they can win on road but they also like to take care of business at home. I expect Dallas to rebound at home...and I still think they can win this series in Game 7...but this Spurs team is better than last year IMO....if they win..they cover...

Spurs 94-86

Detroit TEAM TOTAL OVER 98.5 vs. Cleveland

Maybe this game is closer..maybe its not...Cleveland surely should shoot better...they have had a day to relax and think about it..fact remains......Cavs defense Sucks

Detroit, unlike the Carlisel and Brown Era will push ball in postseason....and it has shown great dividends so far. Every player is breeding with confidence. I expect Cleveland to make a run early but the constant will be Detroit making scores. I do like over a bit as CLE showed ability to get inside opps...but I know Ben will be sky high with another award and will be ready to show it....most confifdent play for this game is to take the pistons total score being in the low 100's.

Comment

Working...
    X