What I have been up too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I have been up too

There have been a lot of changes in my life the last year.
    I bought a New Compound as some of you may remember last year when I posted some pictures of it. That has been a lot of work in itself
    Then last November I was unexpectedly put in a position to head up the New England Division of my company. So I had to come off the road and do a career change. It has been a positive experience for the most part once I got the people in place I wanted.
    On a personal note I worked in the deal building a personal Gym into my warehouse because of the hours I put in. So I come into work and get all my people out by 6:30 am and I have the place to myself. I workout for about 2 hours every day. I took my old gym and reassembled it hear. I then built an entirely new Gym in my home. As you can imagine it has been 1 hell of a year. Now that things have kinda come under my control again I will probably be able to spend more time in the group
    Last edited by Timber; 05-10-06, 06:23 AM.

Good to hear Bro. Do you like being off the road?

Comment

It was bitter sweet, I loved Driving a semi and I still take my trucks out from time to time but I have been able to ajust and the ability to workout and Run everyday is a big advantage to me considering my age

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
        It was bitter sweet, I loved Driving a semi and I still take my trucks out from time to time but I have been able to ajust and the ability to workout and Run everyday is a big advantage to me considering my age
        Age, huh....that could explain the memory loss. :nerdnew:

Comment

Pictures of gym?

Comment

I'll take some pictures some time today

Comment

hey timber, congrats on the new job... :)

Comment

Thank you Dreamgirl, It has been nice to be the Boss most of the time but it has its moments. Some times I just miss being out there on the road and I do miss my customers too.

Comment

Working...
                X