• Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Puddles!

Enjoy your day! :party:

Happy Birthday

Comment

happy birthday mrs. p

Comment

Happy Birthday Mrs P. Dare I ask what is on your wish list today. I bet I could Guess
        LOL
        Timber

Comment

How many spankings do we get to give you this year?

Happy Birthday Cutie...

Comment

Happy B-Day P!

Comment

happy birthday puddles!!! It's also my daughters 6th birthday today (5-11) :)

Comment

Happy birthday to your little princess, DG! How old is she now?

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. This is a big one for me, my 40th!

The cellebration started this past Saturday when my sister flew down from NY and kidnapped me! She wouldn't tell me where we were going until we'd gone past security and were at the bar in the airport. LOL My sister arranged 4 days and 3 nights for just the two of us in Key West! We had such a wonderful time. :) Although I've lived in FL for 18 yrs. I've never been to the Keys. She also has a time share there for July and I'll be going back down then, provided there are no hurricanes in the forecast.

The hotel pool was lovely, much of it shaded by palms, a big rock waterfall at the deep end, and there was a pool bar and food service so we could really lazy around during the day. We went all over town shopping, eating, drinking, and we caught the sunset street performers on one night. We went to a butterfly conservatory that just blew my mind...hundreds of butterflies fluttering all around us. One landed on her boob. LOL

I saw Hemmingway's house that he willed to his cats. Now the house is ruled by them. I saw the southernmost house in the continental US. When we went to the highest point in Key West, a bar on the 7th floor, we had a fantastic view of the area and my sister pointed out the square roof patios called Widow's Walks that were used many years ago by sailors wives as they would walk on the roof looking for their husband's ships to come into port. Lots of great history in the Keys.

Key West is very laid back and casual, people of all ages, and everyone having a good time. She took me to the Garden of Eden clothing optional rooftop bar where we saw a few girls get bodypainted. I was thinking of doing it but chickened out...maybe next time.

The food was fantastic. I had eggs benny served on a crabcake one morning, another breakfast was crab and shrimp omlet. We went to Sloppy Joe's and I had the most delicious sloppy joe sandwich while listening to live entertainment. We hit the Irish pub one night and the guy on stage was a riot...him, his guitar and lots of audience participation for 1 1/2 hrs.

Tonight we're going out for dinner with our best friends, it's also their wedding anniversary. Saturday Stromba's throwing a party for me here at the house, he's having it catered so I don't have to worry about anything. I guess turning 40 isn't all that bad. :D

Comment

Dang P....sounds like you are having a blast. I can't believe you chickened out of the bodypainting, though. What happened....turn 40 and turn shy?

Comment

I've always been shy in public places actually. Things are quite different at home with friends who I know well.

Comment

Happy bday.

Keywest is nice, been there twice.

Did you get a chance to go to the Original Margaritaville? Did you take the little road train tour? You get to see everything that way.

Which hotel? Sounds alot like the wyndham key west that we stayed at.

did you drive down to Key West? The drive from Miami to the keys is just beautiful.

anyway, happy b day old women. :P

P.S. I hope you had some of the keys famous Key Lime Pie.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Happy bday.

Keywest is nice, been there twice.

Did you get a chance to go to the Original Margaritaville? Did you take the little road train tour? You get to see everything that way.

Which hotel? Sounds alot like the wyndham key west that we stayed at.

did you drive down to Key West? The drive from Miami to the keys is just beautiful.

anyway, happy b day old women. :P

P.S. I hope you had some of the keys famous Key Lime Pie.

Didn't go to anything you mentioned and I avoided the pie but I brought my daughter back some key lime cheesecake. My sister wanted to go to a place that has key lime pie on a stick covered in chocolate but we never had room in our bellies to go for desert. There is so much to do and see down there, I'm sure I'll get to some of the things you mentioned when we go back in July. One definite we're gonna do is rent a speed boat. Here we can rent wave runners but I've never seen a place to get speed boats, looks like fun.

We flew down on a little 19 seater prop plane. The flight was about 45 minutes. Driving from here takes about 10 hrs and I'm not fond of long car rides.

I saw some pretty fish when we were by the docks and though of you. We didn't swim in the ocean this time but I want to go snorkling next time.

Now that I see how easy it is to fly down I think we'll be doing it more often. It's such an easy get-away for a few days from here and not too expensive to do often.

The hotel we stayed at is the Inn at Key West. website for the hotel

Thanks for the old woman comment. I just found out I've got arthritis in my spine along with two bulging disks in my neck which are pressing on the spinal cord. I only had an MRI done of the upper portion of the spine, soday I go for an MRI for the middle and lower back. It's hell getting old, but then again, it's better than the alternative. :)

Comment

Happy bday

Comment

happy bday puddles

Comment

happy birthday babe

Comment

Working...
                              X