Tracy Morgan, ESPN commercials...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy Morgan, ESPN commercials...

Anyone else think they are funny as hell....

the video game commericals with Warren Sapp and Jeremy Roenick???

Haha! Are you watching Sports Center? I just saw the commercial were he falls on his ass on the ice. lol. it is funny.

Comment

I also like the buweiser one. A repoter is in the locker room after the football team looses and the player he is interviewing goes, "i cant do it all for this team". the reporter says, "what about the 4 fumbles you had today" player says, "ya, well like i said, i cant do it all, one of my teamates should have fallen on the ball, reporter goes, "there isnt any "I" in team, player says, "ya, well there aint no "we" either. lol. i love that one.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        I also like the buweiser one. A repoter is in the locker room after the football team looses and the player he is interviewing goes, "i cant do it all for this team". the reporter says, "what about the 4 fumbles you had today" player says, "ya, well like i said, i cant do it all, one of my teamates should have fallen on the ball, reporter goes, "there isnt any "I" in team, player says, "ya, well there aint no "we" either. lol. i love that one.

yes, that one isg reat!!!!!!

Comment

Haha! Are you watching Sports Center? I just saw the commercial were he falls on his ass on the ice. lol. it is funny.

watch roenicks face when he falls..hes about to burst out in laughter :)

Comment

That is one of the funniest commercials out. Ialso like the one where he blames the fans the media and everyone else. Very funny.

Comment

I love em. Tracy Morgan is fuuny as hell.

Comment

Sport Center always seems to put out funny as hell commercials.

Comment

thats my fav. comercial:agree:

Comment

It's an older one but I saw it again recently, I like the one where it's in a grocery store and a cashier opens his lane and says "I'm open over here" then a shopper grabs a pineapple out of his cart and throws it at him. Then the narrator says "must be football season"

Comment

Yea he's fukin hilarious in those commercials!

Comment

heyhey EVERY DAY I DO. I love that commercial.

Comment

Working...
                        X