• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner's cycle

i'm considering starting soft:

280 mg Andriol daily
    25 mg Anavar (Oxandrolone) daily

i really do want to make measurable gains but i don't think this will do it.

maybe?:

50 mg Winstrol every two days
    50 mg Testosterone propionate every two days
    25 mg Oxandrolone daily

i compiled these stacks after comparing the possibilities (http://domesticgear.com/steroidranking.htm)

any input will be appreciated
    Last edited by SeedHitter; 05-21-06, 10:28 PM.

try a longer acting ester of test, like cypionate or enanthate...try running that alone for 12 weeks at 500 mgs a week, broken into 250 mg shots twice weekly...eat everything that isn't nailed down, especially meat, drink lots of water, train smart, sleep a lot, and let us know how that worked for you

Comment

thanks 'go Yankees' !

some questions about taking the test-e for 12 weeks:

is it necessary to take an anti-estro like Letrozole or Anastrazole or Proviron during the cycle?
      (http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...d-nolvadex.htm)

is it necessary to take HCG and/or Clomid during the cylce or pct?

could i stack with Oxandrolone or Winstrol for hardening and water retention control?

and finally, at the end of the 12 weeks should i continue with the weaker cycle I proposed earlier to help sustain muscle and strength?

Comment

in random order here are some answers: you COULD add winny or var as a bridge to PCT, var is expensive and pretty weak unless you're a girl, in which case it's awesome, and a lot of people complain of sides off winny. I'd just keep it simple...150mgs of prop a week will still shut you down, if I were you, when I'm done, I'd let everything come back to normal for a bit

unless somehow your testosterone production is maintained, you will need to run PCT. You could run HCG during, but nolvadex and/or clomid after should suffice. You COULD take letro or arimidex during too, but you don't really know yet if you're gyno prone, since this is your first cycle. I'd avoid the a-dex, and if your nipples get tingly, add nolva at 20 mgs ED

and run a search on "swales" to learn about PCT -- seems to be the best thread around

Comment

how old are you, btw, and what are your stats?

Comment

good stuff, thanx

i'm 21, male, 6', 190-195 lbs

i've been lifting with protein supps only for about 14 months and i feel like i have finally peaked

Comment

I think Rado means that it isnt really possible to have reached your natural limit after 14 months. Even with the perfect diet, training and sleep regimen. Plenty of people use steroids before they have reached their limit but it isnt advised. Especially at 21. You should post your diet in the nutrition section and see if its on track. If its not perfect we may be able to help you put on quite a bit more naturally. I would think that if you make yourslef a goal and stick to it for another 10 months, you would be in a much better position to start. Also, you need to get used to eating to bulk. It can take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                Hit the nail on the head/\
                Why didn't you just say that in the first place dippy?

:D...

Comment

well, i didn't expect to be taken so literally. however, that is the consequence of a written discussion.

i know that i am still young enough to progress naturally, i just feel frustrated with the progression's pace.

thank you ROCKILLER; it could very well be a simple nutrition problem and i will certainly do all the research i can on that matter

Comment

chances are there are a couple other things you can do to break out of your training rut, which aren't limited to improving your diet, adding/subtracting cardio, more rest, different split, different exercises, more or less rest between sets...

Comment

one more thing...using steroids to break out of a plateau is, as my uncle would say, using a cannonball to kill a mosquito. Unless you want to look like a freak of nature or become a top-level amateur bodybuiler (or hit 800 homeruns before your 44th birthday), chances are you can reach your goal without gear

Comment

Working...
                      X