I'm still alive and kicking!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still alive and kicking!!

Hi everybody, I hope you all are doing well. I haven't posted in a while due to long hours at work, (new business, etc.), but I did check in once and a whille just to see what was up. I didn't have time to make any posts until now. Hopefully, I can visit more often. I have kept training regularly though and still look pretty good for and old man. I wish the best for all of you. Chat with you soon----I HOPE, lol. BB

Welcome back bro!

Comment

Glad your back bro havn't seen a discussion between you and GreekTank in ages! LOL

Comment

Welcome back :)

Comment

hello BB

Comment

Same here guys, I havent posted in a while, but I'm still here too! Happy Memorial day to everyone.

Comment

Glad to have you back bro - been riding much lately?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                Glad to have you back bro - been riding much lately?
                Life's a bitch, then I die. Hell no, damnit!!! I haven't even had the cover off of it for about 6 months. I keep hear it calling my name though---I guess it's lonely, lol. Friggin battery's probably dead. I've been so busy at work and a remodeling project, that by the time I get home, work out and grab a bite to eat, there's nothing else in my tank. I hope you've been able to get your scoot out and tool around looking bad. Hell, the way it's going it'll be winter before I ever get to ride any. Catch you later bro, be good. BB

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                  Glad your back bro havn't seen a discussion between you and GreekTank in ages! LOL
                  Yo bro--talleyho!! I had forgotten about him and those little "discussions", lol. Is he still around? Not that I particularly give a hoot!! BB

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
                    Yo bro--talleyho!! I had forgotten about him and those little "discussions", lol. Is he still around? Not that I particularly give a hoot!! BB
                    No he's not around anymore, but we've got a rado, similarly debate stimulating but more annoying and not as intelligent LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X