Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Situation w/ex

this is what happend about a week ago.
    Last edited by JUICE; 09-30-09, 03:32 PM.

Sounds a little like you've been thinking you two may get back together. Now that you see it might be easier than you think it sounds like you may not be too interested. I'm thinking you are ready to close that chapter of your life and might be better keeping her as a friend. Also, seems like you made the tougher probably wiser decision to not sleep with her. I commend you for not settling and recognizing that she isn't what you're looking for in a relationship. You'll find the right lady...just have to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone
      Sounds a little like you've been thinking you two may get back together. Now that you see it might be easier than you think it sounds like you may not be too interested. I'm thinking you are ready to close that chapter of your life and might be better keeping her as a friend. Also, seems like you made the tougher probably wiser decision to not sleep with her. I commend you for not settling and recognizing that she isn't what you're looking for in a relationship. You'll find the right lady...just have to be patient.

the first months, i was like year thinking there was a chance but now its like if i go and just chill thinking nothing.
      I guess all this was that it needed time to clear up from my head.

Im realizing, why bother with something thats not even there. Ive been opening up more with the ladies recently now thats ive been going out more and being more social again.

Comment

I read it a little differently at first. As in, you want to build a better relationship with her that doesnt just revolve around fun and partying and sex. Do whatever makes you happy. You never know how things are going to turn out and even if you make all the right choices in life, you'll still wonder about the other things you could have done and every now and then, kick yourself in the ass for doing something a certain way. Keep doing what youre doing and enjoy yourself. You might realize, after some comparison shopping, that she is waht you want or you may realize she's not.

Comment

Working...
        X