Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO NOT EVER FORGET AND DO NOT EVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO NOT EVER FORGET AND DO NOT EVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.

Just a reminder. This is Memorial Day. Its ok to have a BBQ or whatever else your plans may be. But, DO NOT ever forget what this day is. Those of you with children MUST get the point across as to the importance of this day. I fear america has become a nation that has forgotten who we are and what has been sacrificed for us..

Dont ever forget...

We must also not forget all of our allies that have fallen many times in an american war.

Fallen Canadian Soldier

Fallen British Soldier

And to the countless other smaller country allie soldiers that have given there lives..

I for one will never forget. These guys are true super hero's in my book..

Comment

amen to that one bro

Comment

Its a shame when people just take this day as a day off of work and don't remember the true importance of it.

Comment

Very well said Bouncer.

Comment

Awesome Bouncer.

Comment

very true

Comment

Well Said B.

Comment

amen bro

Comment

I agree...nice post

RIP to all our fallen soldiers, and much appreciation to the ones risking their lives for all of us.....

Comment

Good reminder. I think that the day itself originated during the Civil War. During and after the war they would set aside days for memorial services for the war dead.

Comment

Don't forget about the guys that came back too.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is probably the single best post you've ever made. Well said Bounce!! ;)

Comment

I'm happy to say I never lost sight of the day...on a related note, I saw Baghdad ER yesterday...it's gruesome, but hey, some of us are over there fighting and trying to keep our buddies alive instead of sitting here and posting about how to get big. The hardest part of that show was watching a commander award a Purple Heart to a soldier on his hospital bed

Comment

Working...
                            X