Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation

So where is everyone going for vacation this summer?

I'm really considering a cruise sometime soon. Never been on one before but almost everyone I talk to has really enjoyed themselves. I'm headed to the beach (local) twice this summer and also Orlando.

Not sure if we will go on one this year.

Cruises are fun bro, you will enjoy it. Just dont go with the intention on eating clean. Too much good food for that. Enjoy it, eat all the food you can, eat clean when you get home. :D

Comment

Cruises are awesome. It is a lot of money, but it's worth it. You'll always remember it, and listen to the bouncer, he gave you some good advice. By the way where are you considering going, and are you going with friends or family?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Not sure if we will go on one this year.

Cruises are fun bro, you will enjoy it. Just dont go with the intention on eating clean. Too much good food for that. Enjoy it, eat all the food you can, eat clean when you get home. :D
        And don't plan on sleeping much. You're not kidding about the food. There's something to eat somewhere all the time. Of course dinner is exquisite, but the luaus and BBQs are awesome too. I only went on a 3 night cruise though. There's probably a whole lot more on the longer ones. Going on one for my honeymoon at the end of the month. :D Woohooo!! Won't get much sleep anyway. ;)

P.S. Post # 666!!!! :devil: :evil:
        Last edited by babyblues; 06-08-06, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Going on a cruise as well, probably near the end of summer. There are some awesome deals in September for cruises. I'll probably take a few mini trips in Florida.

Comment

Working...
          X