Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titus/Ryan house for sale..

http://getbig.com/news/2006-02/060404titus.htm

Also, Kelly Ryan's mother has passed away.

"It is with our sad understanding that Kelly Ryan's mother, Nikki, has passed away. Rumors circulated that Nikki died on Saturday, April 22, 2006, of an alleged heart attack (not exactly sure of date and time). Kelly and Nikki were pretty close, and we knew that this was very hard on the families. We wish to offer our condolences to the family and friends.

Norma Marguerite Ryan of Laguna Niguel, California. She was a Rehabilitation Therapist at Mission Viejo Hospital for 14 years. Born on January 10, 1945 in New Jersey, died on Saturday, April 22, 2006 in Mission Viejo, California of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.

She is survived by her loving daughter, Kelly Anne Ryan and beloved son, Michael Patrick Ryan. Norma's generous heart and helping ways touched the lives of many who knew and met her. She was loved by many and will be deeply missed by all. "

Years and years of hard work to have what most people only ever dream of. Man, some people are so stupid that they really do deserve to lose it all!

& that bed looks so bloody comfy too!!

Comment

Has Rado Bought it yet, not enough weight in the gym for me

Comment

Only $549k? That's a fawkin awesome deal for that house.

Comment

your right thats a killer deal

Comment

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx
            that bed looks so bloody comfy too!!
            that bed has had more dirty kinky sex in it then you will ever know. first thing i would do is burn that fucker to the ground! :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              that bed has had more dirty kinky sex in it then you will ever know. first thing i would do is burn that fucker to the ground! :)
              Probably not just the bed. I'm sure some of the gym equipment and probably that big blue couch in the theater room has seen some action.

Comment

I imagine everything in the house will be sold at auction to liquidate their assets to pay for thier trial and legal fees and whatever civil suits the family of the dead girl will bring up.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  I would not buy that house for that money; fuck that. I would(if I was buying it) give no more than $400K....:D
                  Come spend some time in cali. You'll be singing a different tune in no time. A house like that sells for a least $800k or more here.

Comment

I'd burn the bed, and if i had kids i'd want to be damn sure there isn't any blow all over the place...

Comment

hope kelly is proud of herself ..her fucking actions is what probably led to her mothers death . what a fucking shame

Comment

Its three meals a day from here, top quisine LOL

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                          hope kelly is proud of herself ..her fucking actions is what probably led to her mothers death . what a fucking shame
                          I kinda feel sorry for her. I think its pretty safe to say that had she not known Titus she would be in a much better place in her life. Now her life is over and her mother is dead. Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            I kinda feel sorry for her. I think its pretty safe to say that had she not known Titus she would be in a much better place in her life. Now her life is over and her mother is dead. Damn shame.
                            Did you know Titus bro?

I sometimes wonder if Titus takes the brunt of all of their faults despite the public not knowing what she could be capable of. I have known some serioulsly manipulative/vindictive women who have an uncanny ability of making themselves look perfect while their significant others take the heat for every little thing that went wrong in their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                              Did you know Titus bro?

I sometimes wonder if Titus takes the brunt of all of their faults despite the public not knowing what she could be capable of. I have known some serioulsly manipulative/vindictive women who have an uncanny ability of making themselves look perfect while their significant others take the heat for every little thing that went wrong in their lives.
                              very true... i do remember seeing a news report though when they were in court at the same time, and he very pointedly looked at her and mouthed "don't say anything." if it was because of her manipulation than he's very much still under the spell...

Comment

Working...
                              X