Womens weight & the Howard Stern Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens weight & the Howard Stern Show

Hello, I love HOward Stern and I listen every morning. Today AGAIN he was alking about weight and what womeon should weigh and he was specifically talking about what a 5'2" women should weigh (that's me) and he said I shouldn't weigh anymore than 100 lbs. LOL!!! I cna't even imagine being that, I'd probably be in the hospital dying hooked up to an IV.

I weigh between 121-130 and I wear a size 4! I would love to have him see me and tell me I am too heavy! LOL

I watch The Howard Stern show. And the best thing is that he always has naked girls on their every show, I LOVE IT! :D

Comment

he has made millions with statements like that. thats why he is called a shock jock. he is no different than marilyn manson in that way.

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
        he has made millions with statements like that. thats why he is called a shock jock. he is no different than marilyn manson in that way.
        actually - i don't think he's trying to shock. i think his perception of women's weight is skewed b/c a lot of women lie about their weight.

Comment

lol

Comment

I would just love to walk in and see how hot he would think I am and then let him know that he's loking at a hot & skinny 5'2 130lbs! I would get a kick out of that!

Comment

im not sure i agree with you sana, but i do see your point

Comment

Re: Womens weight & the Howard Stern Show

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                Hello, I love HOward Stern and I listen every morning. Today AGAIN he was alking about weight and what womeon should weigh and he was specifically talking about what a 5'2" women should weigh (that's me) and he said I shouldn't weigh anymore than 100 lbs. LOL!!! I cna't even imagine being that, I'd probably be in the hospital dying hooked up to an IV.

I weigh between 121-130 and I wear a size 4! I would love to have him see me and tell me I am too heavy! LOL
                I think you look perfect from your pictures so i would hope you didin't drop down to 100 lbs that woul dbe way to thin.

Comment

thanks urso8up, that's just my point, I look great and I don't think I can sustain being 100 lbs. I'd be skinnier than a 0! LOL

Comment

My ex wife was around 100lbs and i though she was to skinny you could see her hip bones through her cloths and all I mean being skinny is one thing but pushing to where your bones stick out is not right. And she always thought she had to excursise everyday because she was gaining wait.

Comment

I despise Howard Stern .. he is nothing .. he has not been funny in years ... and it is all the same routine now ... Naked chicks , and farts , and lesbians , which I grant you is funny . but not every day ... he should have retired a few years back when he was still on top .. he is looking pathetic at this point

Comment

i think womens weight is based alot upon frame size. i know girls that are 5-2 and weigh 100lbs, and it looks good. but i also know girls that are 5-1 and 120lbs that look good. its all about the frame size

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
                          i think womens weight is based alot upon frame size. i know girls that are 5-2 and weigh 100lbs, and it looks good. but i also know girls that are 5-1 and 120lbs that look good. its all about the frame size
                          It's also about lbm. You can be skinny fat or you can be mean and lean. I'm neither but workin on the latter. :D

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
                            I despise Howard Stern .. he is nothing .. he has not been funny in years ... and it is all the same routine now ... Naked chicks , and farts , and lesbians , which I grant you is funny . but not every day ... he should have retired a few years back when he was still on top .. he is looking pathetic at this point
                            I am with you on that one. He is played out. I can't watch his bullshit anymore. It was ok at one point. And the show needs to be on HBO or something, censorship sucks.

Comment

I liked him better in the mid 80's through the early 90's. I used to listen to him every monring and then when his shows were on tv I'd try to catch them. I don't watch him often now, he needs to get some new material.

Comment

Working...
                              X