Male Exotic Dancers/ Stripper/ Entertainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Exotic Dancers/ Stripper/ Entertainer

How many of you have earned a decent living ($150 or more, an hour), as a male exotic dancer/ stripper/ entertainer? Please, be honest.

How much extra female attention did you receive? What made you stop performing?

Ladies, have you dated a male exotic dancer/ stripper/ entertainer? If so, what were the positive and negative aspects of the relationship?

Ladies, what makes a good male exotic dancer/ stripper/ performer (body type, dancing style, looks,etc.)?

Originally posted by rado
    lol...I actually did the dancing thing(yes I really did) for about 6 months when I was in my early 20's :rofl: Oh boy, can't wait for :ghey: remarks. It was good money, but not a lifestyle I would ever want to live for longer than I did:D

It was fun, sure was.
    How much money did you earn on average? What was bad about the lifestyle?

I expect some inapproriate remarks.

Comment

lol...I actually did the dancing thing(yes I really did) for about 6 months when I was in my early 20's :rofl: Oh boy, can't wait for :ghey: remarks. It was good money, but not a lifestyle I would ever want to live for longer than I did:D

It was fun, sure was.

LMAO

Comment

OMG>>WTF.

I DJed in a strip club for 3 months....THAT WAS HELLA FUN. all those hot ass strippers...awwwww right giggity giggity.

All though half of them were trash

Comment

It was fun, sure was.
          Well...Rado since you brought up the gay thing,was it a gay strip club? I mean why else would we bring up the gay thing? :hmmm:
          Oh by the way Rado you are :ghey: :laughnew:

Comment

i never had but i your a hot ass if you dance for men you will make mroe moeny!

Comment

never dated a male stripper, i've never even seen a male strip show... really have no interest... years ago though, I had women ask me if my husband (while we were dating-not married) if he was a male stripper... used to make me die laughing because he refuses to dance!

Comment

Pufters

Comment

I had to wear one of those things(I forgot what they're called) to hold my pecker in place.

Band-Aid?

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                    Band-Aid?
                    Yeah,the ones that you can cover a zit with.

Comment

Ive seen some behind the scene strip shows & they tie something around their balls or the base of their willy to make it appear bigger. I forget the logistics exactly, but it's along those lines!

Anyway, I love male revue shows. I don't want to see their bit's, just a great body in some boxer briefs with a great smile. Its a fun night out with the girls & wine. I wouldnt date one of them. Atleast not while he is in the show anyway. Imagine your hot boyfriend away for weeks on end without you for sex & 1000 screaming women at his beck and call every night. It would be like starving me & then sitting me in a room full of Pizza. If your going to put yourself into a difficult situation then expect difficult outcomes. So no dating hot strippers for me. Hand is up to go watch them though :D

Comment

Working...
                      X