long or short hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long or short hair?

I know this sounds odd, but do you guys prefer long or short hair on a lady? Just curious....

I prefer medium long hair most often, but depending on the woman, short hair can look really awesome. Long hair is sort of boring IMO...

Comment

Long, always. Not necessarily super long, which is cool, but way past shoulders fo sho.

Comment

Long is usually hotter, generally short hair only looks good on really good looking girls. IMO

Comment

Pics???

:loveheart....

Comment

For some reason, I dont think she would look as good if we had matching haircuts. :hmmm:
            Last edited by ROCKILLER; 07-11-06, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Definitely depends on the girl. Some girls can pull off short hair and it looks damn nice. Others have to stick to longer hair.

Comment

long for sure

Comment

long

Comment

I'm a sucker for short hair. Like anything you wear though, you need it to match you and most importantly you need to feel comfortable in it. That's the key to makeing something look good.

Comment

Long.

Comment

For her I would go no shorter than shoulder length. Maybe throw in a style cut to keep it fresh.

Fuck that is baout the gayest thing i ever said. I really need to quit the GAP

Comment

definitely short :loveheart

Comment

depends on the girl...
                            on a perverted side note though, i dated a girl for several years who had really long hair, and when she was on top of me it covered our faces and sort of left us in our own world, just her face and mine, draped in by her hair and it was very intimate.

Comment

shaved

Comment

Working...
                              X