No announcement yet.

Has the heatwave affected your temper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the heatwave affected your temper?

I was okay for the first while...just seemed lethargic mostly. But today, the heat officially 'got to me'. I am not a happy camper, and I have even less patience than normal. I find minor little inconveniences making me mad enough to clench my teeth and curse when I'm out having to do things. I don't even want to think about what I might do if someone got in my face right now.

Anyone else starting to get a bit crazy from this heat?

we got up to 36 here the other week, slow it down bro, accept that you can't rush around and be as efficient as usual

Comment

This is the same summer that I have always had :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        This is the same summer that I have always had :)
        Yep - I was thinking the same thing...

Comment

:dunno:What heatwave...:dunno:

Comment

im irritabel no matte rhow nice it is and ill flip the fuck out for no aparent reasons jsut case i have zero patience for anything so.....

Comment

I can't get irritable or mad because it makes me sweat too much. Of course, now I'm mad because I can't get mad....it's a vicious cycle. LOL.

Comment

Whats the temp in Canada hitmansb? It was 101 here yesterday around 3pm. Very humid too.

Comment

Same tempratures here with the heat index being around 108-112. But that's how it usually is in the summer.

Comment

In Toronto is was 33 at 10 at night, but with humidity it felt like 46/47, well that's what the news said.

Comment

Originally posted by snowshark84
                      In Toronto is was 33 at 10 at night, but with humidity it felt like 46/47, well that's what the news said.
                      I've never felt that hot before....the humidity was just sickening. (That's a heat index of 116 AT NIGHT!!! It's back to normal now, but for a two week span, I felt like a prisoner in my own home....it was too hot to go outside.

Comment

Working...
                      X