X- Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X- Games

Did anyone catch Travis Pastanas double back flip on his Suzuki 250cc? Holy hell was that exciting! I'm waiting for the video to hit the net. You ahve to see it.

The rediculous part is the judges didn't give him a perfect score. The guy did a trick that has never been done in history and they can't give him a perfect score. Unfortunately, I expected it after watching the inconsistency in the judging of the previous riders.

i had to leave before the final score

wat did they end up giving him?

better have been something good, that double backflip was crazy

props to him

Comment

98.6 :(

Shit they gave the one guy a higher score for a 1 footed can-can than they did for the dude that hung upside down from the handle bars by his feet in the middle of a back flip...the judges were really bad imo.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's the website w/the video. The title is: Moto X Best Trick Gold: Pastrana Makes History.

http://expn.go.com/expn/index#

Comment

Damn, Travis Pastrana just beat Colin Macrae the 2nd most successful rally car racer in the world. This kid is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
            98.6 :(

Shit they gave the one guy a higher score for a 1 footed can-can than they did for the dude that hung upside down from the handle bars by his feet in the middle of a back flip...the judges were really bad imo.

wow...judges need to recognize some real talent...he shoulda gotten 100 IMO

Comment

I watched it - I was nervous for him! That was incredible!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought the judging was crap on the kid that hung upside down - I thought that was awesome.

Watched Pastrana win the rally car too - he's such a cheerleader for everyone else - makes you really want him to win :)

Comment

Pastranas double back was awesome but the thing is, it wasn't "perfect". As in, not a 10. I agree with the judging pretty much. He bobbled a little in the middle of the rotations and just slightly under-rotated for the landing. Not to take anything away from the guy, but if he scored a 10, what happens when someone else lands it just a little bit cleaner?
                Last edited by ROCKILLER; 08-07-06, 05:33 PM.

Comment

That trick was amazing, the highlight of the x-games. He should get a 10 for being the first to land it in the x games.

Comment

I don't think they even had a score set up for a move that had never been done before. I remember back one one back flip was a big deal in the x-games.

Comment

Yea people were suprised when someone was able to back flip a bike once. Can you imagine someone trying to flip a bike 3 times?

Comment

I didn't get to watch as much as I wanted to but I was impressed nonetheless...

I used to race dirtbikes and broke both of my legs at the same exact time on a triple jump - I still cringe when I watch some of these "trick" guys do what they do....

Not that I feel that I'm that interesting - I just thought I would share :D......

Comment

Working...
                        X