Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visiting San Fran next week - recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting San Fran next week - recommendations?

Myself and a couple of buddies will be there on business, staying downtown. Looking for recommendations on good bars, clubs, strip clubs, and night life activities in general. We're only interested in women so please no gay clubs (no offense, just not our thing).

Alright, appreciate any input, especially from locals!

DrG

For some great food at a nice place go to Allioto's or if you want to go somwhere a little more casual, Nona Rosa's. They are next door to each other but have the same owner. In fisherman's warf. You could pretty much just walk that street for a couple hours once you are on it. There is tons of stuff. Hayde street may be interesting to check out. There is an area I think it's around market and folsom where there are strip clubs lined down the streets. Just so no one tries to trick you stay away from the Castro district. That's the "gay" part of SF.

Comment

Sound Factory is a good club. Hip-hop in the main room with a little techno. A second room is Reggae-tone.

Comment

Strip clubs are on Broadway, or very near. Dont really have any recommendations though. Theres a Benihana's in the city if youre into that. I'm not really into the whole clubbin scene

Comment

Working...
        X