wrong, but fucking funny joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong, but fucking funny joke

i had to share this one... for anyone that's been to the middle east (or other certain 3rd world nations) and smells the pleasures there, this should ring "true"

A man from the middle east comes to the US to study and make a life for himself. after a while he begins to get sick, and as the months pass on he only gets sicker and sicker...

finally he goes to a dr., and the dr. can't find anything wrong w/ him. he goes to another dr. and even after a full battery of tests, the dr. can't find anything wrong w/ him. he goes to dr. after dr. all the while they never find anything wrong with him and he begins to be short on funds.

finally he goes to a dr., who again can't find anything wrong with him. but he suggests he sees a particular "healer" who can feel what's wrong w/ people and help them find a cure. the man is initially sceptical but seeing no other way of finding a cure finally decides to see him.

he goes to see the healer and is subjected to random jabbing and poking and the dr. then leaves the room for a bit. he comes back and says "I know what's wrong w/ you, and i know what to do to cure it."

The man is elated and immediately blurts out "what should I do?"

The dr. instructs him to go home and find a bucket. He tells the man to then take a shit in the bucket, and then piss in it as well. He is to then place his face over the filled bucket and inhale deeply for 30 minutes, 3 times a day.

The middle eastern man goes home and, with some scepticism does what he's told. and immediately feels wonderful. in fact, after 2 days he feels like new. but he can't help but wonder what the dr. found that was wrong with him, so he finally returns to see him again.

he asks trhe dr. "what was it that you found was wrong w/ me?" and the dr. says...
    Oh, it was simple, you're just homesick.

in light of all the crap going on in this world its a funny joke :)

Comment

I've never worried about "political correctness" in jokes but your first sentence killed it. You gave it away and I was just waiting for the punchline.

Comment

that was pretty funny

Comment

funny and brokeback at the same time

Comment

LOL, fuck PC when it comes to jokes!

Comment

idunno i laughed lol

Comment

Working...
              X