Holyfield's Comeback Tonight - Live on Cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield's Comeback Tonight - Live on Cable

The fight will broadcast live tonight on the Fox Sports Network at 10:30pm Eastern time.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../18/holyfield/

Holyfield was a bad fucker in his day. I hope he comes backs with a vengeance!

Comment

Comment

Guess nobody shares my love of boxing. lol. :P

Comment

I do, but he's old so I don't expect anything too exciting.

Comment

I'll be watching - I think I was the only one to vote for boxing on the "favorite combat sports" poll someone put up a while back - I just can't get into anything else...

Comment

didnt lee haney train him at one point?

Comment

Holyfield tore that man apart. He's still a bad motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                  I do, but he's old so I don't expect anything too exciting.
                  :thumbsdow

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                    Holyfield tore that man apart. He's still a bad motherfucker.
                    Ya, he did show signs of the Holyfield of the 90's. with that said, the guy he fought was a clown. an insurance salesman from West Virginia? lol. im sure he is a nice guy and all but the guy has no talent as a boxer. i guess we will see what holyfield can do against a better boxer.

Comment

If Holyfield is 'the future of heavy weights' that's sad. He did look good, but like Bouncer said, he fought a clown w/virtually no boxing skills. The obvious reason to bring any fighter back is money. Holyfield always had a strong fan base. So if it's all about money what would be more lucrative for Holyfield and boxing than a rematch w/the man who bit part of his ear off?!? As washed up as Tyson is and as good or bad Holyfield may or may not be, the bottom line is people would pay to see the possibilities alone!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Ya, he did show signs of the Holyfield of the 90's. with that said, the guy he fought was a clown. an insurance salesman from West Virginia? lol. im sure he is a nice guy and all but the guy has no talent as a boxer. i guess we will see what holyfield can do against a better boxer.

Holyfield was very good in his prime. It would be good to see him fight a top ranked contender.

Comment

Damnit - I feel asleep watching the Brave's game, woke up at 11 and forgot all about this - is it going to be replayed anytime soon...

Comment

Off topic. I was watching Mike Tyson's greatest knockouts last night. He was one bad fucker. He was knocking guys out cold that were like 6 inches taller and 50lbs heavier then him. He was like 19 or 20 and he already had something like a 15-0 record with all 15 comming by way of knockout in the first 4 rounds. He was a machine in his prime.

Foghat, im not sure if they will show it again. Check your listings. Look for "Best damn fight night period" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                              Off topic. I was watching Mike Tyson's greatest knockouts last night. He was one bad fucker.
                              I think the same thing every time I see that. He was an animal for sure!

You can find vidoes of his best knockouts on google videos or youtube. Some of them have cool music put to them as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X