No announcement yet.

Paradise Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHHH i started a new club mid episode"I HATE DAVE CLUB" he is such a freakin rat. and the ending pissed me off big time(thats where the pic came from)

i think that keith is prolly gonna kick off scott and holly though, the only reason is because charla and tara are such good friends

Comment

son of a.......... i need to whore 12 more posts so i can put up my avatar

Comment

I admit it I watch it too, im rooting for kieth and tara--i think holly and scott are going-- i dont think tara would let him kick off charla and because of her dave

Comment

I agree with you guys. Especially because no one knows how they are going to pick the last couple, Keith might as well keep his friends, because they have no better chance than he does now.

Comment

I laugh my ass off while watching that show.

All I needed was for Dave to start crying when confronted yesterday and my day would have been made LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg1468
              I laugh my ass off while watching that show.

All I needed was for Dave to start crying when confronted yesterday and my day would have been made LOL.
              yay! Another fan :D

He was crying when he was talking to Charla! I bet when he comes back to Boston some girl falls for him cuz he got crushed on the show lol

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                yay! Another fan :D

He was crying when he was talking to Charla! I bet when he comes back to Boston some girl falls for him cuz he got crushed on the show lol
                I wouldn't bet against that from happening.

He will get crushed even more if they get booted off by Keith.
                Charla saying "of course we will still be friends after the show", yea right. The minute they leave its see ya sucker.

All Dave needs is Welcome tattooed accross his forehead. My god man grow a set of balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg1468
                  He will get crushed even more if they get booted off by Keith.
                  Charla saying "of course we will still be friends after the show", yea right. The minute they leave its see ya sucker.
                  Yup, there's no way that they're gonna keep in touch. Especially if they get kicked off by Keith cuz Charla will be pissed cuz it's all Dave's fault!

Comment

do amy and zack live near each other?--if not i cant wait to watch her crushed when it doesnt work out--likeif htere is a reunion special

Comment

Originally posted by spike1205
                      do amy and zack live near each other?--if not i cant wait to watch her crushed when it doesnt work out--likeif htere is a reunion special

He said he was going to move with her.

Comment

Zack is the littlest weasel bitch ever. Amy is soooo in love with him even though he at least kissed every girl he came in contact with. And thewn his rant about being strong because he's scottish had me dying laughing. I thought it was so funny that he threatened Keith. Keith would kill his munchkin ass. That's probabvly why he said he would have 50 guys waiting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggJay
                          Zack is the littlest weasel bitch ever. Amy is soooo in love with him even though he at least kissed every girl he came in contact with. And thewn his rant about being strong because he's scottish had me dying laughing. I thought it was so funny that he threatened Keith. Keith would kill his munchkin ass. That's probabvly why he said he would have 50 guys waiting for him.

That and the "I got lawyer in me".

WTF is that? What a tool.

Comment

dont forget though he's "a country boy" wtf did that mean?

Comment

Actually the worse is when he brought up fucking Braveheart to compare himself and his scottish heritage. He is a complete tool. I wonder how many chicks he banged while Amy was still on the show

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
                                I can't believe anybody would watch that show :rofl: But if i ever did i would be routing for keith and tara...I like charal too but dave is a 'DORK'....Amy and tony were both bitches from hell and zack was a punk ....

.OH sorry about the PM Irishgirl my girlfriend made me do it ..:rofl:
                                LOL I didn't mention WHO the people were :D :D

Comment

Working...
                                X