The Contender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Contender

The show has been going for a while now but I am liking it. You get a background into the boxers and the set up is awesome. 16 boxers, two teams the team that's boxer wins the previous week gets to choose who they want to fight. Then that boxer gets to call out whoever he wants from the other team. We are down the final eight and its every man for himself.

Top fighters in my eyes so far are Steve Forbes, Walter Wright, and K9. But it is wide open as Acevado almost knocked out Forbes this week.

Comment

K9 won last night, that guy is very strong. Wright should have tried to box more instead of trying to fight him.

Comment

I've been watching the show intermittently...it's not holding my attention as much as the first season did. K9 is quite a powerhouse...I'm surprised that Wright was stupid enough to try and brawl with him.

Comment

There were some good fights the other night. Now in the final four will be Forbes vs K9 and Bravo vs Brewer. Should be great fights, but I like the finals to feature K9 vs Bravo. And Bravo to win it all.

Comment

I love watching it. I like how they edit and dramatize the action w/frame speed changes and music. Sugar Ray's motivational speeches are pretty cool too. He seems like a pretty chill celebrity.

Comment

Working...
            X