College football this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College football this weekend

There are 7 games where ranked teams play each other, so this should be a great weekend. My favorites will be

Nebraska at USC
    Miami at Louisville
    Michigan at Notre Dame

But there are a lot more. Should be a great weekend to sit on the couch and watch football all week. :bbq:

LSU vs. Auburn (#8 v. #3)

Plus... I'll be goin to this game... should be another classic in the rivalry

Comment

I would love to go to a great SEC game. I hope it turns out to be a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by SloppyJo

Bastard - I hate both of these teams with a bloody passion BUT I would love to be there...

Either way - I should be at the GA v. AUB game in November - Go Dawgs ;)....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          Bastard - I hate both of these teams with a bloody passion BUT I would love to be there...

Either way - I should be at the GA v. AUB game in November - Go Dawgs ;)....
          I'll probably be goin to either this game or the Florida one... War Eagle!

Gotta love the SEC... good luck against the blazers this weekend, they put up a hell of a fight against (an over-rated) Oklahoma

Comment

I am enjoying watching Michigan dismantle Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              Bah...

Originally posted by SloppyJo

Helluva nailbiter....

Comment

Texas should bump up a spot or two now :). I enjoyed watching Oklahoma loose to Oregon, but Ok got screwed on the last onside kick. I hate seeing teams loose like that even if I'm against them. Oklahoma would have won if the refs made the right call, even after being reviewed. It was obviouis the Oregon touched the ball before it went 10 yards, so I don't know what the review booth was looking at.

Comment

my clicker was going crazeeeeeeee

only one didn't watch much of nebraska, usc, others i was all over

oregon/okla, lol good game to watch

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                    :thumbsdow

YOU ZIP IT!!!!! I will give you that one. But, they got DESTROYED. Michigan picked up every play, and every POSSIBLE play. It really was frustrating to watch. That's ok, Michigan plays Ohio State their last game, and I can't WAIT for MIchi to get dismantled...if it doesn't happen sooner!

I had the honor of going to opening game w/ Penn State...THAT WAS FUN....NOW I'm 110% DEPRESSED...one more year that passes w/ hopes of a National Title dashed in the 3rd weekend.

Hopefully, when Claussen arrives in January we can start building again. We'll be going on 20 year waiting for the title.

Comment

Working...
                    X