Should I give it a go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I give it a go?

I've been here in a new town for about 6 months now. It is relatively small, around 4500 population. If it wasn't for Tyson's chicken processing plant, this town would be MUCH smaller. Needless to say, a 1/4 of the town is probably mexican. I don't have a problem with any of them and workout with a few of the mexicants. About a month ago, the owner of the gym here in town hired a new girl to act as manager, general nutrionist and personal trainer. This girl is one of the hottest pieces of tail that I have ever seen. She's 29 y/o, freshly divorced, recently moved back here from CA to be here where she grew up. She's a model on the side, does fitness competition and various other side jobs. She's ohh... 5 - 8, dirty blonde, fake assets, but they oohhh so nice, an ass that will make you look twice and rock hard abs, toned body, beautiful face, the whole package, and no kids. I was doing deadlifts tonight and she came over and talked to me for a while. She said I'm the only one in the gym that will do heavy deadlifts. I pulled 535 pretty easy for 1 rep tonight. I'm getting close to a new PR. I only live 1 block from the gym, so I have been a little gym rat lately. She talked for a little bit and asked if there was any areas I wanted to focus on more. I said my core, so she offered to show me some things. I told her she could show me anything she wanted. I spent about 45 minutes with her working my ass off. It was so hard after pulling on deadlifts that I was seeing stars, but I wasn't about to puss out. She said that if I was interested, she would spend some time with me and keep me motivated. Of course, there is a fee. NOt much, 20$ an hour. That is pretty easy for me to afford, and I would be able to get some one on one time with her. I consider her out of my league, but what the hell, who knows, she might like me for who I am. I am coming up on 27, so the age difference is minimal. What do you think?? Do you think she is just playing for the money, or should I give a few tries and see if she becomes interested? I told her that I worked as a Project Engineer for a company and she perked up and said you should be making good money. I said I do alright, and left it at that. I don't need any strength coaching, it is coming around nicely. But core training, abs, and flexibility would be nice. I'm rambling now. Women are evil, they mess with my mind so easily and I have nothing but time to sit around and think about it. Being single in a new town sucks at time. I am meeting new people, been out a few times, but with nothing that compares to her. Who knows, I might find out something that I don't like. If I could snag her though, man!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be in heaven. Thoughts and opionns are welcome.

Knox

At this point if she was interested she would give you tips just as she did that day - not add the "for a small fee" part.....

Comment

Did you ever see "40 Year Old Virgin?"

"Don't put the pussy on a pedestal"

Comment

Originally posted by blm

That's a funny movie!! :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by blm

Seriously, that is what you are doing. You numbers show you are strong and you stated the strength is still going up. I think you alone could improve on your core, seems like you know what you are doing. Also, don't say/think that you are out of some "league" of hers. She isn't in any league, just a person like you.

My advice, either ask her out soon, either a nice lunch or dinner (keep it simple), or flirt with her and try to get a workout date (free). I wouldn't pay her any money. Keep flirting with her when you see her, and soon you should ask her out. If she says no then who cares.

Comment

"She said that if I was interested, she would spend some time with me and keep me motivated. Of course, there is a fee. NOt much, 20$ an hour"

Get it over with bro, tell her your going for a Mexican and would she like to come

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
              "She said that if I was interested, she would spend some time with me and keep me motivated. Of course, there is a fee. NOt much, 20$ an hour"

Get it over with bro, tell her your going for a Mexican and would she like to come

Several years ago, my buddy and I each received a one-week trial promotion for Bally's Fitness from a hottie in a bar. I mean that she was gorgeous. Anyway, we figured, "what the hell" and go workout for a week for free. We had no intention of joining Bally's and even told the same girl that we met when we showed up to claim our free week workout. Regardless, she was obligated to show me around and tout the facility's attributes. Although they had nice stuff there, I was only really interested in her attributes, lol. However, I did not make my intentions overly obvious but I was pleasant and personable with her. Anyway, my buddy left after his week was up. I however, continued to work out for free at Bally's for the next 3 months or so- all on extended "weekly" passes, lol. I ended up becoming friends with girl outside of the gym and later started dating her for a period of time.

I can say that if this gym manager REALLY likes you in a way that you want her to like you, you don't need personal training sessions and she would STILL spend as much face time with you as possible anyhow. Paying the "fee" would reduce you to just another guy that she can work over with her charms and probably would seriously compromise any real chance that you might have with her other different circumstances. Basically, she would consider you too easily manipulative and lose respect for you. Stand firm (no pun intended) and know that regardless of the size of the town you live in, you don't need to purchase attention from an attractive woman. Aside from reinforcing your own personal self-worth perspective, it could work in your favor because she may even find that attitude very desireable and sexy since it shows self-confidence.
              Last edited by Primal Instinct; 09-18-06, 07:52 AM.

Comment

I'm with the majority. The way she was interested in your job says a lot. Either she is after your money for work purposes, or is a gold digger. It's easy to see all this from the sidelines. If you truly would like her to help you with some training outside your expierence, I would get the sexual tension out of the way first. How, will be something for you to figure out. If you have a few training sessions, then ask her out and it dosn't work out, I doubt the training sessions in the future will be all they should.

Comment

Knox...Bro, this woman sounds like a Hooter's waitress to me. She knows you are smitten with her, and to sit at her table you are gonna have to order something and tip well. She is looking for something, don't know what it is, but something. If she had wanted a rich man, I figure she would have stayed in Cali. Go ahead and pay for a one on one session, just one though. While you are working out with her, make some small talk why she really came back, but also pay attention to whether or not she knows what she is doing. At the end of the session, she will probably ask whether or not you would like to schedule another session. Tell her you would like to, but that you first need to find out from her whether or not she has a personal policy about dating clients. If she says that she does, then don't pay for another because that will let you know whether she is interested or not. If she says that she doesn't...well...you should know what to do from there.
                  Last edited by bad14u; 09-18-06, 09:43 AM.

Comment

yeah bro, you are putting her way up on a pedistal. Do the training, be yourself, make some conversation and if she's intrested she'll let youl know.

Comment

Or you could do it my way. I do the opposite. Instead of putting someone else on a pedistal. I put myself on a pedistal and look down on everyone else. Just act like you are better then her. Call her names and such. Chicks love that. I should know, I talk to them online all day and all night bitch! :)

Comment

I agree with Bouncer......sorta...... Look at it this way. Youre in a small town, youre probably one of the only guys in town doing 500+ pound deads. Yuo have a good job sounds like, you work your ass off in the gym. This girl works in a gym, you are HER kind of guy. Remember that. Be poplite about declining the training thing and dont overdo the flirting with her at the gym. Let her approach you. If you decline to pay her for help and she comes to help you later anyway, youre money. Even if she doesnt, when the times right, ask her out to dinner or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
                          I agree with Bouncer......sorta...... Look at it this way. Youre in a small town, youre probably one of the only guys in town doing 500+ pound deads. Yuo have a good job sounds like, you work your ass off in the gym. This girl works in a gym, you are HER kind of guy. Remember that. Be poplite about declining the training thing and dont overdo the flirting with her at the gym. Let her approach you. If you decline to pay her for help and she comes to help you later anyway, youre money. Even if she doesnt, when the times right, ask her out to dinner or something.
                          Yep. My post was a joke but it is still true in a way. Never give anyone to much attention. You can acknolage her and say hi and such but that is about it. You follow her around like a puppy and its over.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            Yep. My post was a joke but it is still true in a way. Never give anyone to much attention. You can acknolage her and say hi and such but that is about it. You follow her around like a puppy and its over.
                            so true, I wish it didnt take some of us so long to learn that one. I'm sure glad I know now.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              Good movie. But I would not on anyday take that advice:rofl: You SHOULD put the pussy on it when warranted:D...
                              Hmmm...yeah, that explains alot. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X