blowing up a cement truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blowing up a cement truck

This is that show Mythbusters. I happen to think the show is pretty cool. Wouldn't that be awesome to just play around all day and get paid for it? I actually saw this episode. They load 850lbs of commercial grade explosives into the back of this cement truck. Here's the resulting explosion. Holy SHIT!!!!!

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...ent_Truck.html

And in this episode they blow up a tree cannon. Ahahahaha!!!!! Yes!!!

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...thbusters.html

Blowin shit up is so much fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      How about we blow you the fuck up :D This way you can stop this nonsense bullshit:P

Something tells me that bouncer may look like the guy with that mustache:) And BTW; you're :ghey: for watching that show:D
      You offer to blow me and I'm gay? Riiiiiight. :D J/K bro.

Comment

I saw that episode. Great show.

Rado, your slipping again bro. Every 3-4 months ol bouncer has to check little rado and make him shape up. :P Stop replying to every thread with, "go fuck a goat" or some other stupid shit.

Comment

So, how about that cement truck explosion, huh!?!? That sure was some crazy shit!!!

Comment

Love that show, great educational as well

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              I saw that episode. Great show.

Rado, your slipping again bro. Every 3-4 months ol bouncer has to check little rado and make him shape up. :P Stop replying to every thread with, "go fuck a goat" or some other stupid shit.
              :bravonew:

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                So, how about that cement truck explosion, huh!?!? That sure was some crazy shit!!!
                Ya, it even surprised them with the shockwave. That was a massive explosion.

I watched one last night that was kinda dumb. They used tow trucks to pull 2 semi trucks and smash them together to see if the the colision is so powerful that it makes the truck stick together. Didt work and it was flawed big time, trucks didnt hit at the same time and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Go fuck yourself :D

Or better yet...Go choke on some cookies your gf makes:P
                  I like a good cookie but im more of pizza guy. Sweets arent my thing.

Comment

Ya, it even surprised them with the shockwave. That was a massive explosion.

I watched one last night that was kinda dumb. They used tow trucks to pull 2 semi trucks and smash them together to see if the the colision is so powerful that it makes the truck stick together. Didt work and it was flawed big time, trucks didnt hit at the same time and so on.
                    Yeah, I remember that one. Seems there could have been a better way to do that one instead of using cables and such.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
                      Yeah, I remember that one. Seems there could have been a better way to do that one instead of using cables and such.
                      ya, couldnt they have done it with some remote controls or something? they do it on cars. seems to me they could have put more effort into it. sure, it would take alot more money but for shit sake, that show is ratings king for discovery. im sure they could afford it.

Comment

Damn thats pretty cool. I like that show

Comment

ya, couldnt they have done it with some remote controls or something? they do it on cars. seems to me they could have put more effort into it. sure, it would take alot more money but for shit sake, that show is ratings king for discovery. im sure they could afford it.
                          I seem to remember they had thought of that, but for whatever reason, they decided against it. I don't remember if they didn't want to waste the electronics or what.

I've got to get my hands on some ballistics gel. That shit looks like alot of fun to play with.

Comment

Great show. Even better explosion!

Comment

Working...
                            X