No announcement yet.

BAD14U VS RADO..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok B...go ahead and ring the bell. It is obvious that Rado won't even come out of his corner.

Comment

:nutkick: i think rado won that round!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        lol...I really don't feel like having a "Who's dick is bigger here" back & forth argument. IMO he's a fuckboy and I could care less if he was shot in the head tomorrow:)

I'm sure he'll find a way to turn this comment into a "gay" or some other uneducated sarcastic remark. lol

Damn it. I said to myself I would not reply back, fuck:rofl:
        Funny...you were quick to open your mouth and post remarks in the other threads, but now we have our own thread to argue in and instead of being a man, you just tuck tail and quiver in the corner. If your girlfriend is still around, why don't you bring her onto SM and maybe she will stand up for you. She obviously wears the pants in that relationship anyway. :nerdnew:

Comment

Leave the family out you yankee...Talk about me all you want, leave her out of it.

Who looks like a fag now:rofl: Why don't you take those gay ass earings/studs out your face, be a man you punk. You need that shit on your face to look tough:rofl:Goes to show your stupid ass name(BAD14U)...lol...Self esteem issues are a bitch aren't they sissy boy...You're still one ugly ass kid no matter how much steel you pierce yourself with...lol...Is that a Bernini suit? Oh wait, your honkey tonk ass would not know that...STFU and go do some construction work.
          :laughnew: It took your dumbass how long to come up with a remark? FOUR DAYS? What a pussy! Just wait, you will have the hoops in your ears before long...after all you know you wanna look like me cause you sure as hell grew the beard to look like me. Who is the copy cat, punk ass, fuck boy now...YOU!
          Attached Files

Comment

One more thing fag...your gf...is not family. She is your girlfriend you dumbfuck. Unless you are dating your sister or cousin, which I wouldn't put past you. Once you marry her she will be family, and I doubt that will ever happen because if she wanted to marry your faggot ass, she would have done it by now.

Comment

This is my last response, seriously. No hoops here, I'm a man & not a pussy who needs piercings. Like I said, get your ass out there and finish up that construction on the roads. Keep yourself hydrated though, it's a hot day:)
              I work inside you homo. Talk about uneducated...do you think I have a laptop out on a jobsite? That's not just uneducated but a lack of damn common sense. All that money you supposedly make and you still don't have a bit of damn sense. Yeah...tuck tail and run as usual. Oh yeah....have a nice day! :nerdnew:

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                One more thing fag...your gf...is not family. She is your girlfriend you dumbfuck. Unless you are dating your sister or cousin, which I wouldn't put past you. Once you marry her she will be family, and I doubt that will ever happen because if she wanted to marry your faggot ass, she would have done it by now.
                lol you guys crack me up

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                  :laughnew: It took your dumbass how long to come up with a remark? FOUR DAYS? What a pussy! Just wait, you will have the hoops in your ears before long...after all you know you wanna look like me cause you sure as hell grew the beard to look like me. Who is the copy cat, punk ass, fuck boy now...YOU!
                  wow you got alot of time on your hands

Comment

ahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                    X