New Memeber (Sorry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Memeber (Sorry)

Hey this is Brad from All the Whey I am the Sales Manager over at All the Whey. I am sorry for the old speedy reedy that was not representing our company like he should have and I appolgize if he may have offended anyone. I offically took over this name as of today. Here's a little bit about me I'm a ex college football player. I love sports, funny T.V shows, the gym,and eating. I also like to take long walks in the park and drink margaritas, but you get the idea...lol... But I'm here to meet new friends and also help people out with anything I can.

I have no idea who's who...if it's one person w/multiple personalities or what. Are you the black dude from the old avatar, the white guy from the new avatar...the whole thing is confusing to me. Using the same user name for multiple users (that are supposed to be representing ATW) is/was a very bad decision. I think I can safely say it has made people approach w/caution.

Comment

Agreed, 1 person per user name, it was very confusing as to who is representing ATW and it makes me a little hesitant about doing business with your company.

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, again this is Brad no changes any more this will be me and by the way I am half Italian/Black. We had hired someone to be on here to make friends and see what you guys interests were but obviously the guy before didn't work. And I guess you heard the old saying if you can't do it right I mine as well do it myself. Which I dont mine because I use to be on here any way. I love it here beats myspace.
        Last edited by SpeedyReedy5; 10-02-06, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Memeber :D...

I neads a gob - cun u gyz hier me pleaaz....

I half sum coooler prtn 4 sale - ATW ATW ATW ATW - rah rah rah......

Comment

it doesnt take much to create another username, your confusing us all

Comment

Alright cool I am going to create a new username right now I think that would be best as well.... thanks everyone for the help....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                Memeber :D...

I neads a gob - cun u gyz hier me pleaaz....

I half sum coooler prtn 4 sale - ATW ATW ATW ATW - rah rah rah......

"Memeber" is how I know you're the same person.

Comment

You should probably take "Rob" out of your signature if you're Brad....

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedyReedy5
                    We had hired someone to be on here to make friends and see what you guys interests were but obviously the guy before didn't work. And I guess you heard the old saying if you can't do it right I mine as well do it myself.
                    Well you arent off to a very good start either my friend. Allthewhey is a great company. Some of these post as of late are making people think other wise. Let allthewhey do what it has always done, let it be a great company. No need for all these confusing posts..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      Well you arent off to a very good start either my friend. Allthewhey is a great company. Some of these post as of late are making people think other wise. Let allthewhey do what it has always done, let it be a great company. No need for all these confusing posts..
                      :agree:

Comment

it seems there are several persons who seek to gain commissions from sales; who are attempting to drum up business.
                        a while ago Laura asked that we mention her name when placing sales for the purpose of giving credit where due. now we have a doppelganger asking that we place sales through him/her/rob/identity of the week.
                        laura has acted with integrity for the last year that i've been a member of this board. i'd like to know where she is now, and her interpretation of recent events.
                        i do not plan to place any additional orders until i know what the fuck is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by hlcn8
                          it seems there are several persons who seek to gain commissions from sales; who are attempting to drum up business.
                          a while ago Laura asked that we mention her name when placing sales for the purpose of giving credit where due. now we have a doppelganger asking that we place sales through him/her/rob/identity of the week.
                          laura has acted with integrity for the last year that i've been a member of this board. i'd like to know where she is now, and her interpretation of recent events.
                          i do not plan to place any additional orders until i know what the fuck is going on.
                          X2, never should have changed, Laura was just enough of a presence.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
                            X2, never should have changed, Laura was just enough of a presence.
                            And she was consistently polite and upbeat.

Comment

Working...
                            X