Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W4j1obXY_...elated&search=

That is rediculous. They did that interview and presented his "disorder" with such negativity. There are many other things people could be obsessed with that would be a lot worse for them than working out. I hate how every action or emotion people have these days is supposedly due to some disorder and how there is a pill or medication for everything. Why is it so hard to accept who and how you are and not try to change it? Sorry to vent, but I just hate hearing about some of the things people see in themselves as being negative or incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by PWoody
      That is rediculous. They did that interview and presented his "disorder" with such negativity. There are many other things people could be obsessed with that would be a lot worse for them than working out. I hate how every action or emotion people have these days is supposedly due to some disorder and how there is a pill or medication for everything. Why is it so hard to accept who and how you are and not try to change it? Sorry to vent, but I just hate hearing about some of the things people see in themselves as being negative or incorrect.
      agree 100%.

Comment

i like his wicked unibrow in those early pictures LOL

Comment

Working...
        X