A word from Melissa James mother..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word from Melissa James mother..

I have been in contact with Melissa James mother Maura over the last few days. For those that dont know who Melissa James is. http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/loc...357170204.html

I asked her if there is anything that she wanted to say that she felt like had not been said. She told me that she is not mad at the bodybuilding community, only 2 people that Melissa thought were friends.

I must say, this is a very strong women. I have all the respect in the world for her. She even went on to say that she does not listen to all negativity that people tell her about bodybuilding.

One other sad thing to note. She told me that I am only the 2nd person involved in bodybuilding that has talked to her at all. This is very sad to me.

Anyway, please take some time to go look at the website she has made for her daughter. People need to pay more attention to the real tragedy here, this is about Melissa and her family, nobody else. Maura James is a great women in every sence of the word. She has been through hell and back and she is still strong and still very kind.

http://melissa-ann-james.memory-of.com/
    Last edited by Bouncer; 10-06-06, 10:31 AM.

I just took a look at the website her mother made in memory of her. Damn! Brings tears to the eyes. What a shame!

Comment

Also, Maura James will be checking in and viewing this post every once in awhile. If anyone has anything to say to her you can do it in this thread if you like.

Comment

Very sad story....:(

The website her mother made for her is very touching. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a child.....

RIP Melissa
        Last edited by FitnessBrat; 10-05-06, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Beautiful memorial site. My heart goes out to her family. I don't want to even try and imagine what it would be like losing my son. I would absolutely lose it. Maura is stronger person than I am.

God Bless You and Your Family Maura. I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

See you on the other side Melissa. RIP.

Comment

http://melissa-ann-james.memory-of.com/Timeline.aspx
            seriously brought tears to my eyes.
            I can't imagine the pain her family is going through.

Comment

man thats sad, sorry to hear. The website is pretty touching. She seems very strong. My heart goes out to her.

Comment

I don't think there's anything anyone can say to make it any better for someone who has had a loved one stolen away from them. That site is a great way for her memory to live on.

Comment

Working...
                X