Steroid abuse commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid abuse commercial

I don't know if this is the one that has been around, but it starts off showing teens in a hallway at school. Then it shows the background slowly getting darker and kids fading out of the picture. Then it has text say "Don't get caught in the dark" then it gives a link to steroidabuse.org. So damn stupid.

LOL - I like the one with the "shrinking balls" that they used to play all the time...

:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
      I don't know if this is the one that has been around, but it starts off showing teens in a hallway at school. Then it shows the background slowly getting darker and kids fading out of the picture. Then it has text say "Don't get caught in the dark" then it gives a link to steroidabuse.org. So damn stupid.
      I think that people tend to blame other problems on steroids. The kids might have been doing steroids for the wrong reasons but we're not going to address the real reason for their behavior, we're going to blame steroids. They've become a convenient scapegoat to give the public something to focus on because we can't fix the real problem.

Comment

Working...
      X