New Representative for All the Whey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Representative for All the Whey!

Hi, Everybody I am the new representative for All the Whey. My name is Brad I am the Sales Manager over here at ATW. I apologize for misconceptions about our company through any past representative we may have had. Here a few things about myself I am former college football player. It’s my favorite sport. I'm a sports fanatic I love every sport from football to darts (I think they count that as sport now). I love to laugh so if any body has any jokes send me a PM I would love to here them. I'm also a gym rat I love everything about being in shape and keeping your body healthy. I am on here not only to help my company expand but to meet a lot of friends and good people along the way. So feel free to ask me about anything and I will be glad to help you out the best way I can.

Welcome...

I think....

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I am so confused about all these people from allthewhey.

Comment

What happened to laura?

Comment

Laura moved on and is no longer with us... But you can always contact me bro with any questions.

Comment

hey Gary/Brad !

you guys sound a gay couple. wheres Lance?

im just messing with ya... welcome

Comment

:laughnew: hahahahaha :laughnew: thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by Big Eagle
                  Laura moved on and is no longer with us... But you can always contact me bro with any questions.
                  If Laura has in fact moved on then why in the world is "she" still posting on other boards under the same name "she" posted under here and there for the last few months and why is "her" account still active here - "she" was here yesterday and just posted on another board I visit a day or two ago???????

Is "she" with another protein company and just using the same name??????

I'm not saying that you're lying but I still see "her" around and that just makes this whole thing as confusing as hell....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                    If Laura has in fact moved on then why in the world is "she" still posting on other boards under the same name "she" posted under here and there for the last few months and why is "her" account still active here - "she" was here yesterday and just posted on another board I visit a day or two ago???????

Is "she" with another protein company and just using the same name??????

I'm not saying that you're lying but I still see "her" around and that just makes this whole thing as confusing as hell....

I am so confused that it causes me to never want to try the protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000
                      I am so confused that it causes me to never want to try the protein.
                      See - I wouldn't want people to think that based off of my post - I'm simply wanting B.E. to clear up what I'm referring to - the fact still remains that ATW makes a decent product and the service isn't bad from a quality and shipping standpoint...

It's just the board reps that have caused some confusion and that's what I wish could be cleared up....

Comment

Yeah I definitely understand the confusion. Its so much confusion I get confused myself...lol...but its me on here from now on so I welcome any questions you have and all the hate mail ( just joking)...But what happened was we hired someone to be on the boards and was not monitoring him on what he was posting.. and come to find out the guy we had posting was posting garbage from what I am hearing... so I took on the responsibility to do the boards... plus I love this kind of stuff anyway... I like talking about sports, weight training and all the fun stuff that is on this board...but there will be no more changes...also Laura is no longer with us... I'm not sure what she is doing now..but she is no longer at ATW...
                        Last edited by Big Eagle; 10-11-06, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Eagle
                          Yeah I definitely understand the confusion. Its so much confusion I get confused myself...lol...but its me on here from now on so I welcome any questions you have and all the hate mail ( just joking)...But what happened was we hired someone to be on the boards and was not monitoring him on what he was posting.. and come to find out the guy we had posting was posting garbage from what I am hearing... so I took on the responsibility to do the boards... plus I love this kind of stuff anyway... I like talking about sports, weight training and all the fun stuff that is on this board...but there will be no more changes...also Laura is no longer with us... I'm not sure what she is doing now..but she is no longer at ATW...
                          Fair enough - that sounds like a legitimate answer - thank you...

:cool:

Comment

no prob bro anytime...

Comment

Working...
                            X