Girlfriend Beat down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend Beat down!!!

Hey guys check out this beat down do you think they deserved it...

http://www.filecabi.net/video/gf-ustice23.html

:laughnew: Beat 'em both down... :laughnew:

Comment

why did he hit her in the first place.... hell yeah beat the shit out of both

Comment

I'm confused...

Comment

It looked like two fat guys were getting ready to make out and then one of them back handed a female passer by, then the dude kicked both the fat fags asses....

Comment

it looks like the couple (guy and girl) were walking past the 2 guys arguing when one them accidently swung his arm into the couple hitting the girl in the face. then they got pummled by the guy.

Comment

If you look at it again it looks like he does it on purpose... He kind of glanced back and then swung his hand back... I think the guys might have been drunk...

Comment

Not sure I understand the topic. "Girlfriend beat down". No girl gets beat down in the video..

Comment

I don't know why its called that either I just reposted what the clip was titled

Comment

Originally posted by Big Eagle
                    I don't know why its called that either I just reposted what the clip was titled
                    ahh. check your email by the way.

Comment

Funny but not smart, the fit guy was all too eager to show off his skills for my liking

Comment

Working...
                      X