Need help picking names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help picking names

I finally got me a couple female boxers. I have been thinking about it for a long time and couldn't pass up the deal I got. I bought them from the breeder who I got mine from. They are not related in any form of bloodline to mine. I called him at a good time. He is moving to Ufala, OK in 3 weeks, so he is thinning out his dogs. He was going to keep the flashy fawn, and he was going to give the fawn to a friend. He told me if I took the flashy fawn, he would just throw in the fawn w/black mask. I paid 200$, both AKC registered. I need name suggestions. I want something kind of similar. I have thought of maybe Penny and Paige so far. Suggestions?
    Attached Files

cute little babies. im not very good with names so i will stay out of that. haha.

Comment

Ever since I saw the Ozzy Osborne TV show I have liked the name Lola for a female dog. As for something similar, I am not sure.

Comment

Kaycee and Kendall would be my choices. You want to give a dog a 2 syllable name so that they will respond better when being summoned or scolded.

Comment

Kendall is a male name isn't it? Kendall Gammon the NFL football player?? Both are female.

Brian

Comment

Kendall is unisex. I know 2 females that are named that.

Comment

Awesome looking dogs bro. My brother in law had 2 litters of Boxer puppies just recently. It was really hard to pass up on another dog. Beautiful dogs. I really love the breed. He was selling his for $600 which I thought was a good price.

Comment

how about stumpy LOL

Comment

Working...
                X