Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC - Ortiz VS Shamrock - Live and free on Spike TV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC - Ortiz VS Shamrock - Live and free on Spike TV.

Oct 10. 8pm Eastern. Live on Spike TV.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=3531

http://video.ufc.com/GeoContent.aspx?cbid=9044

Tito will likely take him down with ease and bash his face into hamburger. I hope the ref lets it go far past where they usually break it up, since Ken whined about being saved the last time.

Comment

Theres 9 fights on this card. Mostly guys from Ultimate Fighter 3. I'm looking forward to this one.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=Even...htCard&eid=221
      Last edited by blm; 10-10-06, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I can't understand why ken would want a third fight. Even if he wins it, tito has slept him twice before, so that's always going to be a thorn in his side later on.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          I'm so mad I was not able to get tickets.
          Ya, I think I read a story about how they dont let tools into the event anymore.

Comment

I agree. But here's the thing. Shamrock more than likely win(if at all)by submission; leg lock...I don't see it by any other way...His stand up sucks and the guys is just old and beaten up...
            Shamrock has surely passed his prime, BUT w/that said...there is always a chance (albeit slim) that he could connect w/a solid shot. He may be old and he may be beat up, but he still has a solid punch and in fighting it only takes one. He caught Tito in the last fight and put him on his knee, right before Tito crushed him w/elbows.

I'd love to see Ken win but it's not likely. If you wanted to risk $100 you could win $650 on Ken..IF...lol..he won.
            Last edited by blm; 10-10-06, 06:53 PM.

Comment

The fight is 15mins away from me, damn.
              Miami Beach Convention center?

Comment

I didn't realize they are only broadcasting 4 of the 9 fights. Bummer.

Comment

Oh, I agree. I just overlooked it in the schedule. It's just a time restraint issue. They'll air them some other night.

Comment

Daayuum...he fkd him up quick...lights out!

Comment

its sad. ken was just a shell of his former self. tito pretty much just picked him up off his feet and walked him across the ring, dropped him and hit him a few times. i dont think ken could beat anyone in the UFC with the attitude that he came into this fight with. you could tell from the start that he did not have that warrior instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        its sad. ken was just a shell of his former self. tito pretty much just picked him up off his feet and walked him across the ring, dropped him and hit him a few times. i dont think ken could beat anyone in the UFC with the attitude that he came into this fight with. you could tell from the start that he did not have that warrior instinct.

I think he just came in for one last fight and win, lose, or draw, use it as a platform to retire.

Tito has become a sharp fighter. And everyone of his guys won tonight using his ground and pound tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                          I think he just came in for one last fight and win, lose, or draw, use it as a platform to retire.
                          I guess I just dont understand that. To me, if you do something, you do it 110%. I have alot of repect for ken but I feel like his actions and his attitude did not match his talk. He said before the fight, "fight to the end and go out like a warrior". I did not see that in him. Also take note of what he said after the fight to tito, "we made alot of money, this is just buisness."

Comment

Yep

Comment

that fight was a joke :(

Comment

Working...
                              X