Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: WM Seeks Bodybuilders/Muscle Boston MA

Originally posted by Timber
    Welcome to the board SMB, I am the creepy Truck Driver everyone is talking about
    I said you were Timber "The Limber" truck driver and that your door swung both ways, but I never said you were creepy. I think you are a pretty damn cool individual to be quite honest. Just to set the record straight. ;)
    Last edited by blm; 09-27-03, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: WM Seeks Bodybuilders/Muscle Boston MA

Originally posted by blm
      I said you were Timber "The Limber" truck driver and that your door swung both ways, but I never said you were creepy. I think you are a pretty damn cool individual to be quite honest. Just to set the record straight. ;)
      Oh I know you never said that. That was me, as a rule Truck Drivers are fat disgusting creepy creatures. That is were that came from. LOL and thank you for the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
        Timber isn't creepy, he's a lil' stud:D
        Thank you my sweet, Your a major fox your self, I have got my eye on your thread.

Comment

Wow arent you witty. Are you into poop sex? Me and the girls here enjoy it very much. How bout you poopy pants?
          wow aren't you mature, not to mention misguided. how did straight people manage to convince themselves that every gay male loves giving or receiving anal sex?

Comment

That's not what he's referring too, please read the whole thread first:)

Comment

Working...
            X