Moving to Pittsburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Pittsburgh

Although I would rather not get into the details of why, I will say it's all for very good reasons. Anyways, does anyone know what I should look for as far as apartments inside the city? I would be looking for a 2 bedroom and somewher around $800-$1000 a month.

Good luck with the move bro. Dont know much about pittsburg. All I know is that it is a very pretty city and clean compared to other cities.

Check out apartments.com or rent.com

Comment

I have been looking at those kind of things, but I know they always put the best pictures. Then also a lot of times they have a good looking place in the worse nieborhood, lol.

Comment

Isn't that where GoYankees is from?
        Last edited by Shibby; 10-14-06, 05:45 PM.

Comment

oh ya, why are you moving? :D

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
            Isn't that where GoYankees is from?
            Silly rabbit.lol

and he is in Philly from my understanding.

Comment

Oh yea, also... assuming my rent is pretty much taken care of, working 30-40 hours a week, how much per hour should I look for... and would that be a descent average for the area?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                Oh yea, also... assuming my rent is pretty much taken care of, working 30-40 hours a week, how much per hour should I look for... and would that be a descent average for the area?
                well that depends on what kind of job your looking for. what kind of work would you be doing?

Comment

I have a lot of expierence working in a gym as a personal trainier, and some at the front desk. I don't feel like PT though. I have been working at a hotel front desk for the last year and half. So that would be my first two prefrences (would prefer to be back in a gym if it makes enough money).

Comment

I lived in a Pittsburgh a couple years ago for a summer. Not a bad city, wasn't for me though

Comment

Working...
                    X