Just In Case You Missed It....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just In Case You Missed It....

wasn't sure if anyone saw this or not but 31 players from FIU and UM were suspended after the brawl on Saturday night. FIU is not a big name rivalry like FSU and UM but I will give them credit...they won't take shit from no one...

Here is a video of the brawl. Poor qaulity for sound....so you may need to turn your volume up really loud to hear it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeCAXEP22k4
    Last edited by bad14u; 10-16-06, 10:39 AM.

Yea, I saw that. I almost think they should just suspend the programs. But then again all these if it was a lot of the starters, then kids that wouldn't normally have a chance, will get it now.

Comment

Well...18 from FIU and 13 from UM are suspended for 1 game, their next game. UM plays Duke so it isn't that big a deal I think for them. I think the guy from UM that had his helmet off and was hitting people with it should go for more than 1 game. IMO.

Comment

By the way Shibby...did you see the Bucs get their first win? :dancingne

Comment

The race is on :P Next sunday Phil. vs TB and GB vs Miami :dancingne

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            The race is on :P Next sunday Phil. vs TB and GB vs Miami :dancingne
            Hopefully Mia will show up and play...and I hate Mia more than GB but damn it....you must not win! :P You are already up by 25 points so far. :thumbsdow

Comment

Back to the topic at hand, a one game suspension says nothing. Espeacially at this point in the season when niether team is going to a serious bowl game. This isn't going to feel like a punishment to them.

Comment

Back to the topic at hand, a one game suspension says nothing. Espeacially at this point in the season when niether team is going to a serious bowl game. This isn't going to feel like a punishment to them.
                :bravonew: Exactly! Like you said before, suspend the players that were involved and put the teams on probation. Any more fights and the season should be forfeited(sp?)

Comment

One more thing.....what did #3 think he was going to do? :hmmm:
                  Attached Files

Comment

He was swinging his crutch at people.

Comment

He was swinging his crutch at people.
                      That crutch isn't going to hurt too much with all the pads on, plus the fact these guys are use to being hit by 200+lbs football players. It would have been to easy to take those crutches away and beat him with them.

Comment

plus the fact that the dude with the crutches is about 160lbs at most.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          plus the fact that the dude with the crutches is about 160lbs at most.. lol.
                          :laughnew: I just noticed that too!

Comment

Working...
                          X