Monday Night Football Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night Football Week 6

Tough day yesterday going 1-4. Missed a couple totals by 2 pts each.

YTD (25-14)

Tonight I am already on the OVER 37.

And I am adding Bears -12:

Simply put this is my biggest bet of the year so far. I have been trying to think of all the ways the Bears cannot cover this game and barring a bus wreck on the way to the game I cannot find one. 1 scenario- The Bears offense is just a fluke (which I do not think) and are not as good as good as they have shown in the first 5 weeks. OK say that is true- well they will still put up 14-24 points. They could win the game 13-0! I really do not see the Cardinals scoring in this game unless it is a blowout or a fluke play. Without Fitzgerald, this offense may be stagnent.

Edge has not been able to run the ball all year because of a weak offensive line. Do you think the Bears will take an easy on the OL? No, they have a great DL that features this most feared D-tackle in the game- Tommy Harris. The Bears do not really have a weak spot on their defense. If Edge does get by this great D-Line (which I do not see happening) he will be met by the NFLs defensive player of the year from a year ago, Mr. Urlacher!

Some people point to the fact that Warner did good against the Bears in preseason??? Are you serious...all i have to say is ....This is a real game and I expect Warner to get beaten up by this Chicago defense.
    As far as Arizona defensively?? PLease do not get me started!! They are giving up nearly 400 yards a game and rank 27th in total defense. The Bears have a swagger that will not let them let down against an inferior opponent. For the second consecutive week, on national TV, the BEars will show they are the best team in football!

Bears 34-10

Originally posted by Tinfish
    Tough day yesterday going 1-4. Missed a couple totals by 2 pts each.

YTD (25-14)

Tonight I am already on the OVER 37.

And I am adding Bears -12:

Simply put this is my biggest bet of the year so far. I have been trying to think of all the ways the Bears cannot cover this game and barring a bus wreck on the way to the game I cannot find one. 1 scenario- The Bears offense is just a fluke (which I do not think) and are not as good as good as they have shown in the first 5 weeks. OK say that is true- well they will still put up 14-24 points. They could win the game 13-0! I really do not see the Cardinals scoring in this game unless it is a blowout or a fluke play. Without Fitzgerald, this offense may be stagnent.

Edge has not been able to run the ball all year because of a weak offensive line. Do you think the Bears will take an easy on the OL? No, they have a great DL that features this most feared D-tackle in the game- Tommy Harris. The Bears do not really have a weak spot on their defense. If Edge does get by this great D-Line (which I do not see happening) he will be met by the NFLs defensive player of the year from a year ago, Mr. Urlacher!

Some people point to the fact that Warner did good against the Bears in preseason??? Are you serious...all i have to say is ....This is a real game and I expect Warner to get beaten up by this Chicago defense.
    As far as Arizona defensively?? PLease do not get me started!! They are giving up nearly 400 yards a game and rank 27th in total defense. The Bears have a swagger that will not let them let down against an inferior opponent. For the second consecutive week, on national TV, the BEars will show they are the best team in football!

Bears 34-10
    Well, that whole rant pretty much goes against everything that happened in the game... :)

Comment

Tinfish, maybe you were thrown off when thinking that Warner would be playing. I was thrown off thinking Grossman would be playing :P

Comment

Working...
      X