Bledsoe over 400 yards.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    Parcels days are numbered.. He is not the coach he used to be. He has no fire anymore. He is not intimidating anymore to his players. He gets fatter every season, he is just not a man that demands respect anymore IMO. The giants called better plays. Giants have a better coach..

Bledsoe is done and Romo is not the future. Romo is not some rookie. He has been with the team for 4 years. In that time he has not done enough to show that he is better then bledsoe. You guys can talk about how Romo can do this and he can do that. Bottom line is that he threw 3 interceptions in 2 quaters because of stupid ass throws. The goal for the cowboys now is to get ready for next year, this season is over and the team sucks.
    While agree with the comments about Bledsoe, not so sure about the comments about Parcels or Romo. Bill is still a great coach, IMO. The o-line just doesn't give qb the time they need. Romo has been with Dallas for 4 years but in those for years he had only thrown 2 passes...and I believe they were for 80+yards. Romo needs more play time, the o-line has to be stronger and offense just has to execute plays better.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
      While agree with the comments about Bledsoe, not so sure about the comments about Parcels or Romo. Bill is still a great coach, IMO. The o-line just doesn't give qb the time they need. Romo has been with Dallas for 4 years but in those for years he had only thrown 2 passes...and I believe they were for 80+yards. Romo needs more play time, the o-line has to be stronger and offense just has to execute plays better.
      Thats fine and you are entitled to your own oppinion.

Romo has only thrown 2 passes because in training camp and practice, bledsoe was always better..

Parcels, can someone explain to me what he does on the field? He doesnt talk to anyone. He is never talking into his headset. He stands there with his arms folded dosent do a damn thing. Do you guys remember the old parcels? The screaming parcels, the parcels that would make you pee in your pants? He is not that guy anymore. His passion seems to be gone. Almost a depression of some kind.

Comment

I also think it has to be taken into consideration, that Romo came in the second half needing to spark something and make a come back. I want to see him start and how he manages the game before I say he is just a spot filler.

Comment

Thats fine and you are entitled to your own oppinion.

Romo has only thrown 2 passes because in training camp and practice, bledsoe was always better..
          Yes, but Bledsoe also can't be hit in practice. I think that makes a big difference. Where as Romo is probably trying to hard or has in the back of his mind that Parcels has already decided who his QB is no matter what.

Comment

Parcels days are numbered.. He is not the coach he used to be. He has no fire anymore. He is not intimidating anymore to his players. He gets fatter every season, he is just not a man that demands respect anymore IMO. The giants called better plays. Giants have a better coach..

Bledsoe is done and Homo is not the future. Romo is not some rookie. He has been with the team for 4 years. In that time he has not done enough to show that he is better then bledsoe. You guys can talk about how Romo can do this and he can do that. Bottom line is that he threw 3 interceptions in 2 quaters because of stupid ass throws. The goal for the cowboys now is to get ready for next year, this season is over and the team sucks.
            ^Thats the truth.

Comment

Bledsoe is done and Romo is not the future. Romo is not some rookie. He has been with the team for 4 years. In that time he has not done enough to show that he is better then bledsoe. You guys can talk about how Romo can do this and he can do that. Bottom line is that he threw 3 interceptions in 2 quaters because of stupid ass throws. The goal for the cowboys now is to get ready for next year, this season is over and the team sucks.
              I agree totally... the cowboys have no direction at this point it is a circus now... I feel Bill time is up...

Comment

well, a little update,

apparently what has been going on for awhile, not known to most of us, is that bledsoe has not been following the game plan in the passing game consistently, they call plays and rather than checking the primary reciever and then going to secondary if need be, he's been not doing that for awhile

came out on sports talk shows and press conferences down here

we'll see

Comment

They are 3-3 guys, only a game in a half out of 1st in the nfc east. I don't think the Giants are all that great anyway. Still alot of football left, don't be so down :)

Comment

Working...
                  X