Here's to my Cardinals!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to my Cardinals!!!

Well, I've finally recuperated so, I decided to grace you all with some photos! I was at the parade, and I have to say, probably the 3 happiest players HAVE to be: Ronnie Belliard, So Taguchi, and Yadier Molina....The pic of Preston Wilson in the outfield is pretty cool too.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

St. Louis has a baseball team? WTF? :D jk Actually my highschool baseball coach was drafted by the Cardinals as a shortstop. I don't think he made it to the majors though.
      Last edited by babyblues; 11-03-06, 03:12 PM.

Comment

blaugh :mad: ;)

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          I don't think there is such a thing as a Cardinal fan outside of people in St. Louis or people who lived there and the surrounding areas. I personally did not care for it. They are not one of those teams that is likable. No real characters. Pujols is an idiot on steroids. Tell that fool to shut his mouth, and Larussa.

Maybe I'm little bias since I am from Chicago and huge Cubs fan. Yes , I was rooting for Detroit this year.
          Wow, that's funny- because every single away game INCLUDING every game w/ the Cubs, there are a ton of Cardinal fans in the stands. It was a good try, though.

You obviously haven't experience St. Louis at it's best. It's really a great place to live...and I really don't think it's cool for you to rip on a city you know very little about.

As for any characters? What exactly are you referring to? The whole entire team has a ton of character. Everyone works together and every man isn't out for himself....unlike the Mets or the Yankees. And how is the MVP for 2005 supposed to shut his mouth? Is he a jackass like Kenny Rogers and yanking down camera men? I don't think so. LaRussa has been in the business for years. How can you expect them to "shut their mouths" when they just won the freakin World Series?

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
            Well, I've finally recuperated so, I decided to grace you all with some photos! I was at the parade, and I have to say, probably the 3 happiest players HAVE to be: Ronnie Belliard, So Taguchi, and Yadier Molina....The pic of Preston Wilson in the outfield is pretty cool too.
            :bravonew: Welcome back RS! Awesome pics! Now where is that pic you owe me for the bet? :P

Comment

St. Louis can kiss my yankee ass and so can you! :)

Comment

Hmmm....who are these Yankees you speak of ? I don't think I'm familiar with them....are they a new polo team I haven't heard of?

Comment

congrats!
                  now st.louis has something to talk about besides that faggoty-ass arch LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X