My Apologizes To NJJuicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Apologizes To NJJuicer

And to anyone else on that one thread,didn't mean to strike a cord here and yes we do pick on NJ from time to time but that's because he's a cool dude that took our humor with good standards but it was not my attempt to discredit him or anything,I like NJ,I think he's a funny guy and shit and I certainly didn't mean to offend him or anything so I would like to say I'm sorry to my bro NJ and I will stop it with the NJ jokes from now on.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
    IntensityX

Yeah, he is a great sport and a funny guy to have around on the board, but when people can sense someone has had enough, they should just drop it....thanks intensity!! :) And in case anyone is wondering where gongshow's thread NJ Vs. Blackdream is, I just deleted it! It had a very negative tone to it and it doesn't fit this forum!! Now lets have fun and keep the flaming at bay!! Peace :)

Comment

IntensityX you are a good man!!;)

Comment

he is definetly the funniest mother fucker Ive met on these boards!!! well besides Auri...but Auri is just strange...regardless, they are both funny mofos!

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
          he is definetly the funniest mother fucker Ive met on these boards!!! well besides Auri...but Auri is just strange...regardless, they are both funny mofos!
          I agree my man!! :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by petite
            IntensityX you are a good man!!;)

and you are a hot mommy! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
              and you are a hot mommy! :p
              ;)

Comment

Re: My Apologizes To NJJuicer

Originally posted by IntensityX
                And to anyone else on that one thread,didn't mean to strike a cord here and yes we do pick on NJ from time to time but that's because he's a cool dude that took our humor with good standards but it was not my attempt to discredit him or anything,I like NJ,I think he's a funny guy and shit and I certainly didn't mean to offend him or anything so I would like to say I'm sorry to my bro NJ and I will stop it with the NJ jokes from now on.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
                IntensityX
                You puss, you're banned from MM, hehehehe, JK Homo...... :p :D

Comment

Re: Re: My Apologizes To NJJuicer

Originally posted by Blackdream71
                  You puss, you're banned from MM, hehehehe, JK Homo...... :p :D
                  Why can't you be man enough to apologize too??

Comment

juicer is one of the coolest and awesome buds Ive met here on the boards. Hes an swesome bud.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                      juicer is one of the coolest and awesome buds Ive met here on the boards. Hes an swesome bud.
                      :agree: :agree: :agree:

Comment

good call Juice

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Apologizes To NJJuicer

well sometimes enough is enough. Even after we asked this to stop you still had to throw in little comments. Nj hasn't said anything else. I understand that maybe you were joking. But, nj didn't see it that way and you wouldn't let up. Now lets just end this and move on.
                          Last edited by Cory; 09-25-03, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Oh so you guy's go deleting legitimate posts now eh?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Apologizes To NJJuicer

Originally posted by petite
                              well sometimes enough is enough. Even after we asked this to stop you still had to throw in little comments. Nj hasn't said anything else. I understand that maybe you were joking. But, nj didn't see it that way and you wouldn't let up. Now lets just end this and move on.
                              Yes please lets get past this nonsense!! It's over now!!

Comment

Working...
                              X