If a girl calls you "buddy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a girl calls you "buddy"

is there nothing there beyond friendship for sure??? what all u ladies think...Im sure this is an obvious answer...but oh well..Id like to get opinions lol

try to take her clothes off. that should be help.

or in reality, just try to kiss her.

Comment

i have two that call me 'buddy'...they r called hookups, if ur lucky...if not then just friends

Comment

Originally posted by bigjim33
        i have two that call me 'buddy'...they r called hookups, if ur lucky...if not then just friends
        i dont think men and women can be just freiends. every single female i know and talk to on occasion i think ive played with before

Comment

Did she introduce you as buddy? Or say "you're my buddy" or what? I don't use the word buddy, but if I introduced someone as my friend, it could either mean I didn't have interest in him, or wasn't sure he wanted to be labeled as more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
            i dont think men and women can be just freiends. every single female i know and talk to on occasion i think ive played with before

same here

but as to buddy--my gf sometimes calls me that but its kind of joking so if you arent hooking up yet--i wouldnt plan on it

Comment

my girlfriend personally likes to call me asshole, dick, or the such. not sure why though

Comment

actually, sucha dick being the whole name

Comment

lmao

Comment

yea that aint a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by my2J's
                      yea that aint a good thing
                      better than shithead mother fucker. thats my name when she found me in bed with her two twin female cousins

Comment

jk

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
                          my girlfriend personally likes to call me asshole, dick, or the such. not sure why though

:eek: lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                            :eek: lol
                            its true. and it tends to happen especially when i wake her up by trying to place my lubed up member in her tail pipe. she doesnt seem to like it for some reason.

Comment

Well, I have a buddy. He liked me a while ago, so I thought I would find out if the feeling was mutual.

So I kissed him. And there was nothing. It felt like I was kissing my brother. So I knew, that after we had kissed there was nothing more than calling him a "buddy" and not a boyfriend.

Soo...sometimes you gotta test the waters. I used this technique before, and it was the same reaction. Didnt like the dude. But..consequently, we ended up sleeping together when we were drunk. Dammit.

Go figure....

Comment

Working...
                              X